chapter 10

Mr Kim had already left with isabelle and Jisun a few days ago.  These days yn was super busy as her exams were approaching and even the house members got  a little free from that discipline making it difficult for her to manage the house. 

It was an early friday morning,  yn was supposed to go  to university with Lia as they had the same destination. So alongside breakfast yn managed to get ready. Standing in the kitchen her one hand was stirring the soup while other was holding the notes while a young man was adoring her clumsy self from far away.

After placing the food on dinner table she ran into her room as she wore a jeans and hoodie and picked up her bag and came down.  "Joon since you are free this morning plz drop yn and lia to college" Jin said while Lia immediately clinged onto his arm saying yes please oppa.  

Namjoon find it irrtating so he yanked her hand away standing  up from his seat. "ok hyung, he replied and started walking towards the main door while yn was already standing there revising for exam. 

Later that day namjoon was laying on his bed thinking about yn and him when  his phone buzzed. Seeing Lia's id he turned it down. On the second time he picked up and said "what's it? " while she replied "umm jooni can you plz Send a car for yn  as I already left for party with my friends?"

Joon agreed and cut the call.  He was about to call his driver but then he found  this opportunity perfect for him and yn too spend sometime alone. He drove off to yn's college.

this chapter was actually a filler next one is gonna be exciting.
please vote  and comment?!!