part 11

This is gonna  be exciting az you'll see a bold side of yn.

While waiting there for driver she was enjoying some songs when suddenly a pulled her and turned her around. He suddenly hugged and kissed her as he said "how are you baby? " with a smirk plastered all over his face. 

When was shocked, but the man standing behind her was almost shattered.  He was about to speak but a loud noise was heard grabbing everyone's  attention.  Yn slapped him hard across his face. 

"How dare you zander.? How dare you touch me?  I'm not those playgirls fucking around you. Stay away before I report to police that you abused and assaulted me. And besides I'm fucking married and live my husband,  so don't you dare try on me bastard. " she said landing the last punch on his face as he collapsed. 

She turned around to see Namjoon looking at zander's fainted body on the floor. He was shocked out of wits. Yn was embarrassed, her innocent sweet image was destroyed.  Yn was a bold girl befire marrige but after that she changed.  Today after 2 long years old yn came back. 

Yn was about to say something when she  looked at zander again. And the incidences of past few days went cross her mind. "Let's go " she said grabbing jooni's hand. 

Inside the car,  there was silence. "sorey for the drama joon but there is more " yn thought as she picked up her phone. Making a call she placed the phone on her ears.  "Listen it's enough bring your fu(king ass home right now " 

A part of her was fuming in anger. She was irritated by this act of zander. Besides there was something odd about that kiss. And yn was able to figure it out. She took a couple of deep breaths and looked at Joon.

 "Look it's not what you think like. I'm sorry. I swear I'm not in a relationship " she defended herself. Joon looked at her and gave a small smile. " I trust you" saying this he focused back on road while yn felt happy yet angry. "Why is he soo understanding,  for once on the Earth did he feel an ounce of jealousy. Hmmmm."

They reached home as yn flew into the house. She saw Lia sitting in the center of drawing-room smirking at her. Holding her right arm tightly she forced her to stand up. She she sook her hard by her shoulders. 

"was it fun? Haan." yn asked in furry. 

"Too much. By the way howwwww was your first kiss " she said in a mocking tone.

As yn replied "you b*tch. What had I done to you  haan?  Why did  you asked your cheap friend to touch me?  spoiling my notes,  throwing my food etc. "

Lia got triggered. She blurted out "so what should I do, I was jealous of seeing you and joon together. He is my husband and he was spending time staring at you,  laughing with you. Behqving like a couple and me. So I just took q little revenge.  I broke your dream of having your first kiss with your lovely husband" she said smirking. 

Yn got infuriated.  She turned around only to see an amused joon staring at the daily soap drama going on. Suddenly grabbing ng his collar she pulled him into rough kiss. She moved her lips while he was too shocked yo reciprocate.

Lia was so overwhelmed by jealousy that she immediately pushed back yn as she stumbled on her steps. Giving another blow to her chest she glared at yn. 

Yn on the other hand balanced herself as she stood straight fixing her clothes. She came really close to Lia's face and said "first or not i don't care, I love this man and the smile he gave me, I earned it. Everything is not served on a golden platter. " saying this she turbs around to leave but stops as she says a last thing. "And Don't forget to visit zander. I bet he broke his one rib at least. "

That's when she takes another step but feels light as namjoon pics her up in bridal style ignoring Lia. Walking towards her room he says "we have debts to settle Mrs. KIM"

Plz vote and comment