Author's Note

Hello! Thank you for stopping by and giving my story a chance. Found In Darkness was originally completed and published on February 11, 2022.

In April, I participated in a workshop through @BootcampMentors (I highly recommend checking them out if you are serious about writing and looking for tips, and resources and finding an awesome group of published authors or aspiring writers). I applied for a mentorship within their program to prepare my story for the Watty's this year and was accepted!

I owe huge shoutout and thank you to my mentor @TeaNHeartache who picked my story, and with her guidance and editing, she helped me polish a new revised version of the original.

For those who are re-reading, the story is now split into two books and the original plot/storyline has been restructured and content has shifted quite a bit. There are new elements added in as well as others taken out. I would kindly ask re-readers not to give any spoilers in the comments please!

Please leave feedback or comments; I love to interact with you!

Rated Mature: for adult themes pertaining to graphic depictions of violence, coarse language, and explicit sexual innuendo and content.

Copyright notice: If you find this story on any other platform other than Wattpad, please report it as I did not authorize this. You may also be exposing yourself to malware if you are reading this on a different platform. Plagiarism is not cool, no part of this story may be copied or reproduced without prior written authorization from the author.

Playlist

✦ "How Villains are Made" Madalen Duke.

✦ "Crazy" Cover by Nothing But Thieves

✦ "Toxic" Cover by 2WEI                                                                                                         

✦ "You're No Good" Cover by Hidden Citizens.           

✦ "Pink" Two Feet.                        

✦ "Just a Girl" No Doubt                                         

✦ "Secrets and Lies" Ruelle                                   

✦ "Who Are You?" Svrcina                   

✦ "The Man" Taylor Swift

✦ "Shameless" Camila Cabello

✦ "Love and War" Fleurie

✦  "I want you to want me" Cheap Trick

✦ " Odio" Romeo Santos ft Drake

✦ "Savage" Bahari

✦ "Glad He's Gone" Tove Lo

✦ "I wasn't enough for you" Hollyn

✦ "Can't Help Falling Enough" (dark version) Cover by Tommee Profitt ft. Brooke

✦ "Sweet but Psycho" (Acoustic) Ava Max

✦ "Love Is a Bitch" Two Feet

✦ "Final Warning" Skylar Grey

✦ "Shivers" Ed Sheeran

✦ "If You Want Love" NF

✦ "The Only Exception" Paramore

✦ "Dark Horse" Katy Perry

✦ "Rescue" Lauren Daigle

✦ "I found" Amber Love

~Much Love, Xx LJ Rae