Part 7

"Is that my mouth rinse cup?" Clint asked, a bit disgusted as Nat sat next to him. "Did you put your pee sticks in my rinse cup?"

"Oh shut up, I'll get you another one." She said, putting the cup with two pregnancy tests on the table in front of her.

"So what happens?"

"What happens when?"

"What happens if these turn positive? Will you leave with me then?"

Natasha took a moment.

"I'll leave with you, positive or not." She said quietly.

"Do you want this?"

"I... Don't know."

Minutes felt like hours as they waited.

One little line on both.

Negitive.

A few months passed, a few more trys. They did what they wanted. Bought a farm. Lived together. Both of them still worked for SHIELD though. That was, until it fell. Clint was pissed that they sent him to control over their bases in Europe that were down. Tash was left with Cap.

Finally, she was back.

"Why don't we get a serogate mother?" Natasha asked after they returned from a OBGYN appointment. In the words of the doctor, it was like she was on birth control. The eggs wouldn't stick to her lining.

"We could do that..."

And so they did. And within the 2 weeks, they had a woman who was willing to carry Clint and Natasha's baby. Nine more months, and they had a little girl. Red curls like her mother, bright blue eyes like her father. She was beautifully pale and small, like her mummy. They raised her so happily, and when she was about 2, they asked the serogate mother if she would carry another child for them. Of course, she said yes. So now they had another baby. A boy with blonde curls and green eyes. Arya and Renly. No, not because of Game of Thrones. Renly because of it's origin. And Natasha thought it was a beautiful name.

Little Arya ran around the living room, holding a fake bow up, with a suction-cup arrow in it.
"Lookie, mama! I'm jus' like papa!" She squeaked and shot the arrow at the window, the suction-cup sticking to the glass.

"Yes you are, baby girl." Natasha said. She was sitting on the floor, cleaning her gun on the table. Renly was asleep in his car-carrier next to her, sucking on his little binky. Clint ran the farm, Natasha helping as well.
Things were happy, things were grand. The serrogate mother lived with them to help with the kids, as a Nanny and extra farm hand.

Everything was okay.

Until Ultron happened.

**Authors note**
Hey guys! Lame chapter, I know. But I will not be updating until AFTER AOU is released in the US, so I can connect the storylines. Hehe.