Chapter 4

Natasha and Clint stood back-to-back, hoveribg over the city on a skyscraper. Tashas hands were held out steadily, a gun in each hand. Clint looked out with his bow.

"I didnt even get to finish asking." Clint complained like a child.

"Yes." Natasha answered simply.

"Yes?" The archer asked in disbelief. 

"Yes." The redhead replied simply.

Once they were both sure the cost was clear, they were gone. Every trace of them wiped from the damn town. No survivors except for the two of them.

Three of them, that is.

They both hopped a flight to America, taking on fake identies. They rented an apartment, they lived. No interferance for a while. Neither of them even knew Nat was pregnant. Why would they? Red Room had changed her body so much that it was impossible to tell.

Natalia kept the name Natasha and Clint was still Clint. But they were to be married. They had a date. December 1st was the day they would go to the courthouse and be Mr and Mrs Barton.

Clint went to work like every morning, Tash still asleep. She sat strait up in bed though and bolted out of the bedroom, to the bathroom. She barely made it to the toilet before she threw up the little amount of food she had in her stomach. She started to think, adding the pieces of the puzzle together.

In the time they had lived here, Tasha had actually made friends. She pulled herself off the floor when her stomach had decided to stop evacuating everything and went to find her phone. She picked it up and automatically texted her closest friend she had made. 

Crystal, I need you to do me a MAJOR. Can you buy me pregnancy test and bring them here? I'm sick and I'm starting to be curious.

No probs honey! I'll be over in 10. Have you told Clint?

Hell no. He's not exactly going to be thrilled about the news.

I gotchya girl.

So, I've given up on Allan.

Why?

He said he doesnt try for me. And I think its fucking bullshit because I do nothing but try fo him!

Fuck him. You deserve better.

Yea, yea. Leaving Walgreens now.  Be over in a hot minute.

Tasha quickly pushed Clints bow under the bed, and hid her gun under her pillow. She pulled one of Clints tees on, as well as a pair of shorts. Crystal let herself in, as normal, and came back to Clint and Nat's room.

"Tasha honey?" She called.

"In here." Tash called a bit weakly.

"Oh honey!!" She cooes, setting down god knows how many bags. "I got gatoraids, two brands of tests, vitamin C pills, tylonal, anti-motion-sickness, Pepto, pregnancy vitamins, and an appointment with your Gyn-o for next tuesday at 3." She nodded, obviously proud of herself.

"Crys, all I asked for was-"

"Me to be your best friend, so I'm doing my job."

She handed me the bag with the tests and shooed me over to the loo, closing the door after her. She took all two of each test. She let them sit.

"Crystal..." Tash said slowly. Crys came in and looked down at the tests. "4 for 4." She murmered. "I'm... we're pregnant." She squeaked out before she grabbed her phone. She didnt even call or text. She pressed one button. A message was sent. A emergency call to Clint. He'd be home in 2.45 minutes.

"Crys, I love you, but you dont want to be here when this happens." She spoke softly. Crystal gave her all the crap she bought and left, only after wishing Tasha the most of luck and informing her that the baby shower would be soon. Clint was in the door AS Crys was leaving, hand on her hip where he hid his gun. A put a hand up to give him an all clear motion. He walked in and wrapped Tash in his arms.

"Baby what happened, who was she?"

She didnt say a word, but took his hand and led him upstairs to the bathroom.  She barely made eye contact to him as she put him in front of the counter, where the tests still laid out.

"Two stripes on the purples is positive. White just say positive. I'm pregnant."

Clint was silent. Tash turned and sat on the counter, letting her feet dangel off the edge. Clint sat next to her, speechless. He looked at her stomach.

"I knew." He said finally.

"What do you mean, I didnt even know."

"Baby, your breasts are swollen, you complain about your back hurting, you were sick three times this month. You never get sick. Your cheeks glow more than normal. Your stomach doesnt sit the same. You come much quicker than normal."

She was dumbfounded.

"Fuck."

"I know." He sighed.

"I dont know what to do."

"We'll get through it, Tash." 

"What if we dont?" She asked stubbornly.

"What if we didn't escape the soviets? What if you said no? What if the world was coming to a fucking end?" He put his hands on Tash's cheeks. "Then we kick some ass trying."

**Authors note**

Sorry if this is a bit short. Finals week and such. This was a chapter I was going to save, put somewhere else in the fic but I felt really bad for not updating in so long!! But, if you have any ideas you'd like me to maybe work into the fic, any cute little HCs you wanna see, PLEASE comment them! I can try to put as many as possible in here!!