Intro

It is a story about a woman, her name is Y/n ( Your name ) , she lived in Daegu with her parents.

She is beautiful , friendly , naive and little bit dumb too but professional in her work . She worked in a clothing company in Daegu but 2 months before , she resigned because the CEO was not good and the Company is facing financial crisis due to Covid pandemic . So, she left it and finding a stable job for herself.

A week before , Accidentally She meet her high school bestie Ryunjin's boyfriend who is now Ryunjin's husband and she got to know that Ryunjin is pregnant. She is living in Seoul with her husband. Y/n is happy for them and she wants to meet her .

She decided to go Seoul to meet her and give her a surprise but she is afraid to meet her because she was not in contact with her for 4 years and cuz of it , Ryunjin will get mad at her.

Y/n gulping down her saliva - God! Save me from Ryunjin's anger. I know she will eat me raw.

Next week , Y/n is leaving for Seoul alone because her parents wants to stay in Daegu.

In airport,
She hugged her mom & dad.
Y/n's mom - Take care of yourself Y/niee.
Y/n * smiled * - You too Eomma - Appa
Waving her hand , she went inside the airport.
She is happy and excited to meet Ryunjin, she planned something for her best friend as an apology to not contact her in 4 years but she don't know that destiny wants to do something better and unexpected for her...
_________________________________________

What Y/n planned for Ryunjin ??
Will Ryunjin like to meet her or else get mad at her ??