Part 10

He was worried that what happened to dad.
After a few minutes , Someone knocked his door.
Tae opened the door and found his dad standing in front of him.
His dad's eyes are red and fluffy.
Tae * softly * - Dad
His dad invite himself inside his room and sat on the bed and made Tae sat beside him.

He hold Tae's both hand and looked at him - Tae , I need a promise from you.
He nodded .
Tae's dad - No matter what happened, what problems you need to face in future , never leave your mom alone. Take care of her and yourself.
Tae - But dad where are you going?
Tae's dad - A place where no one wants to go * Sigh * but I need to go. After I'm gone please don't hate me Tae and Trust me . I didn't do anything. I never betrayed anybody . They trapped me in their maze and I can't help. I won't do anything to them.
Tae - Dad relax. What are you talking about? And we know you never betrayed anyone .
Tae's dad - Something happened because of my honesty and I'm happy that I am truthful and honest in my work and I won't regret in future.
Tae nodded after listening this but he don't know why his dad is talking like this?
His dad hugged him - Take care of yourself my son. You are the precious one of my life Tae. Study hard and become a successful person and always be honest and truthful in your work. Dad will be so proud of you.

Unknowingly tears were left from Tae's eyes and he hugged back his dad tightly - I will dad. I'll study hard.
They were like this for a few minutes and then his dad broke the hug and kissed his forehead - I love you my son.
Tae - Love you too dad.

Then they both went to the living room where he found her mom sitting on the couch.
He softly called his mom and she looked at him. Her eyes were red and teary which got him to know that she was crying a few minutes before.
He hugged his mom and his dad followed him and hugged both of them together.

Then Someone rang the doorbell.
His dad broke the hug and kissed their foreheads - I need to go now. Take care of yourself. Love you.
He smiled sadly and went to open the door.
He stand in front of the door and inhale and exhale some deep breath , then opened the door .

He saw two policemen appeared in front of him.
First police officer - Mr. Kim you are under arrest for blackmailing your colleagues.
Tae's dad - I didn't do anything. How can you put this allegation on me?

Another police man - We have found an evidence that you were threatening him and forced him to continue this investigation.
Tae's dad - I-
He stopped when he saw Tae and his wife standing in front of him.
Tae's mom - He is innocent. They trapped him in his maze.
Tae - Yes...My dad is innocent and honest inspector.

Yes..Your guess is right. His father is a police inspector. A honest policeman who betrayed by his own department.

Policeman - We have an evidence against him. He send them threatening notes to continue this investigation to take revenge.
Tae's dad - Yes. I want to continue this investigation because he is helping them to hide their dark secrets but I didn't send him threaten notes.
Policeman - We don't know anything Mr.Kim. Every evidence is against you. Now please cooperate with us.

Tae's dad sighed and looked at his son, smiled - I'll come back soon. Just be a brave boy Tae.
Tae nodded.

Flashback ends ~

Present time
Tae - He said he will come soon but he never came back. They killed him in the prison .
Tears rolled from Tae's eyes that made Y/n emotional too.
He continued - Because of this mom got a heart attack and she slipped into coma after this sudden shock.

Tae - My dad didn't get justice. Everyone said he betrayed his department but I know he is a honest policeman. After dad's dead , I tried to investigate about this but it's get hard for me. They tried to kill me once but I get saved because of Yoongi hyung and then I got to know about his Mafia Underworld and after thinking about it a lot. I joined the Mafia gang. I had no choice to prove my dad is innocent and I promised myself to take revenge of each and everything which they did with my family.
He said the last line with a dark eyes.

Y/n - Who was that bastard ?
Tae - Medicare company CEO Mr. Lee Jo and COO Mr. Song Kang , they were corrupted , many people died because of their fake medicines and Dad were investigating about it but he got nothing and he know someone from the police department was helping them and when dad again started investigate and To stop him doing this , They trapped him in their maze.

Y/n remembered something.

Y/n - A month before , Mr. Lee Jo was died right??
Realization hit her - Don't tell me that you kill-
Tae - You are right. I killed him.
He said with dark eyes.
She covered her mouth in shock. She can't believe he killed him.

Tae - I killed Jo , A month before in his mansion and Song Kang , 3 months before..
Y/n - What?? You killed both of them.
Tae - Yes. They deserve it.
Y/n - Why you do that??
Tae - I want to take revenge of my dad's death.
Y/n - But Tae?? It's -
Tae smirked - I did the same thing which they did with my dad . I threaten them . Each and every day they meet their death from last 6 months.
Y/n - Now your revenge is over.
Tae - No.
Y/n confused - They both are died what you want now??
Tae - One is still alive.
Y/n - Who??
Tae - Who betrayed my dad , whom my dad trusted the most , Jeon.

Y/n * confused * - Jeon?
At a sudden , her eyes widened after getting whom he is talking about...