Part 11

Y/n * confused * - Jeon?
At a sudden , her eyes widened after getting whom he is talking about...
Y/n * confused * - Jeon?
At a sudden , her eyes widened after getting whom he is talking about...
Tae - Jeon Yeonjun . He was my dad's best friend and his murderer.

Y/n - Tae are you crazy? He is the head of the South Korea Police Department now. A lot of security is there with him. You won't able to do anything to him.
She almost yelled while saying this.
Tae - So you want me to leave him and to live a happy life?
Y/n - I didn't mean this. You can search evidence against him and then send him to the jail.
Tae - No. I don't believe in Courts and Polices. They will be with him only and Now his son is also become one of the best police officers because of his dad .
Y/n - His son?
Tae - Yes. Jeon Jungkook. He knows that I'm going to kill his dad that's why he came back to Seoul last week to save his dad from me and This attack was done by him only to make me back off from my plan.

He said while showing her the paper which she got wrapped with a stone.
Tae - but I won't back off from my plan.
Y/n - But Tae , It's -

He cut off her sentence - I don't want to talk about this anymore Y/n. Go and Pack your bags.
Y/n * confused * - Why?
Tae - You are living with me. I don't want to put you in trouble again. I guess , his target is You now.
Y/n gulped down her saliva - I..I'm coming with you.

Tae giggled a little to see her getting scared.
She went inside her room and packed her bags.
After a while , She came outside her room with her luggage.
Tae - Let's go.

They went to his mansion. On the way, Y/n informed Namjoon oppa and some of her friends to not come home for some days.

They reached his mansion,
Tae opened the car door for her and take her luggage with him in the guest room.
Y/n entered the room. It is quiet big with grey walls. He showed her the other room like kitchen , study room .

And one room caught her attention which is closed . The door having a security password.
Y/n - Can I see this room?
Tae - No.
Y/n - Okay.
Then she followed him to the kitchen. He made her sit in the chair in front of the kitchen island and started preparing dinner for them.

Y/n constantly looking at him that how perfectly he cooked.
Unknowingly, a smile formed on her face and Tae noticed it.
Tae - Are you enjoying my cooking skills?
Y/n - Yess.
Tae smiled.
He give her a spoonful of soup for taste. She immediately gulp it.

Y/n - Yummy...Since when did you started cooking?
Tae - From last 8 years.
Suddenly realization hit her. She feel bad for him. In a teenage , he lost his parents and he become a hardworking person in a small age .

Y/n - You are such an amazing chef Tae. I appreciate your cooking skills.
She said while capping her hands. Tae smiled and bowed her like a gentleman.
Tae - Thank you lady.
She giggled.

After a few minutes, he done his cooking and started serving the dishes in the table.
Tae and Y/n sat next to each other.
He grabbed his plate to have his dinner but something caught his attention.

Y/n is not having her dinner then he remembered her injury then he sat a little closer to her and grabbed the spoon and try to feed her.
Y/n - Have your dinner Tae. I will have it by myself.

But tae didn't listened to her and bring the spoon closer to her.
Tae - Have it or else I won't have my dinner.
She slowly opened her mouth and have it.
Y/n - It's delicious.
Tae smiled.

After having their dinner. They went to the balcony and sitting on the chair.
Y/n is looking at the stars and tae is looking at her.
Tae - Y/n..
Y/n - Hmm..
She said still looking at the sky.