Chapter 7: Deals and heartbreak

NO POV:

"Stolas what.." Blitzø walks up to him and reaches for his arms but Stolas pulls them back and hides them behind him. "So i was right.. i new i heard something suspicious going on in there! That was a knife wasn't it?" Stolas looked away face filled with guilt and fear 'he's going to find me gross and hideous now..'

"Stolas why did you hide this from me? I thought you said you would be honest with me!"

"I.. I just.. I'm sorry i just didn't want you finding out about this!"

Stolas screamed and tears threatened to roll down his face.

"So you don't trust me? Is that why!?"

"What no! I do trust you! Just this.."

"No you don't.. if you did you would have told me about your state!"

"What do you mean my state?"

"Well you can't expect to look at someone who just cut themselves with a knife and not think something is up? I know that something is going on, it's hurting you.. but I can't help you if you don't open up!"

"I.."

'Keep your pretty little mouth SHUT about this deal. You tell anyone and i'll ruin you.'

"I just.. i cant!!"

"Why not!? It's a simple 'this is happening' then i find the person who's hurting you, break their spine and make them wish they never existed, then torture them giving them a slow and agonizing death before getting them sent to double hell! Simple!"

"No it's not that simple Blitzø! I.. i cant tell you! If i do.. he'll know for sure.."

"Who!? Who'll know!?"

"JUST DROP IT BLITZØ!"

Stolas screamed and now has tears flooding down his face. Blitzø stood still as he felt his heart break at seeing that his poor prince had fallen so deep down this hole of pain he can't get out of.

"Blitzø.. i think it's time you do leave now. Take your jacket and go. And about our agreement, you won't come here anymore, you will keep getting the book just not coming here for it, i will just teleport it to you when i finish with it."

"Stolas you don't have to do this! I can he-"

"No Blitzø. Stop ok.? Just.. leave. Pringles take him tot he exit."

Pringles entered and took Blitzø's arm and started walking to the exit.

"No wait.. Stolas!"

"Goodbye Blitzø.."

The door was shut in his face and Blitzø was left there still being dragged to the exit, one arm being pulled, the other holding his jacket and his eyes leaking tears.

OCTAVIA POV:

I heard the whole conflict between my dad and the imp Blitzø. Dad seemed so sad and hurt yet so hopeless, like he didn't want to do what he did but he had to because something or someone was making him. Like he's hiding something he won't dare to tell anyone. I know my dad.. he's the most honest demon i know, so if he ever does lie or hide something it's always for a good reason. I know about my father's current state, he isn't the best these days but i never thought it would get this bad.

'I should ho talk to him, he seems like he needs to talk to someone, maybe he'll open up more to me since I'm his daughter. There where many times he tried to but i.. always brushed him off.. well i'll talk to him this time'

I walk up to his bedroom door and knock. I hear sniffs and whimpers from inside. 'Is he crying?' I knock again

"I'm busy at the moment, who ever it is i just need to be left alone."

"Dad it's me.. Octavia.. please let me in.."

I there's a moment of silence before i hear some shuffling and then the door creaks open.

"Oh Via! How are you swe-"

"Cut the crap dad. I know there's something wrong. Dont hide your arms i already know about that.. i just.. i know something is happening and you always come to me and ask for us to talk and i always brushed you off.. but.. i'm here if you want to talk.."

"Via.. Im sorry but.. i cant tell anyone right now.. i really cant.."

"Excuse me"

I heard someone say from behind me.

"Can you please move i would like to enter"

I notice my dad stiffen when he notices who it is. 'That's definitely a red flag'

"Via sweetie I have some business to take care of now, could you go back to your room now please?"

"I- ok dad.."

I said hesitant as i move out the way for the person to go in. I stay hidden somewhere so that i can listen in.

Time skip to when Blitzø is having his break in the office.

BLITZØ POV:

"Blitzø can you tell us what happened between you and the prince?" Millie asked as i sat eating my food. "We-" i get cut off by my phone buzzing. I quickly take my phone out hoping it's Stolas but instead it's a message from an unknown number "the fuck?" I muttered to myself before opening it.

'to Blitzø

important list:

Smartphone
A flashlight
Vault for the book
Emergency number

Some drinks
Tools
Obliterating rocket
Long range guns
A snipper
Some knifes

That's all, pay attention and read well. Have to go now, HavE 'Someone WATCHING a movie with me soon.

Octavia'

"What is this shit.. Pay attention and read well? What the fuck does that even mean.." i muttered to myself as i read the message over and over again.

"Wait a second..

...

oh shit.."

A/N:

That's the end of this chapter! Comment if you found out what the message means! This story is about to get way crazier so look forward to that! Love you guys! 💕💕