IMPORTANT

Hi everyone, I'm sorry for being gone for a while. I have to apologize for being inactive and not letting you all know what's been going on. I'm going to have to put all of my work on hiatus. I am so sorry that I couldn't let you all know sooner about this but I really didn't have the piece of mind to think about anything else other than my work currently. I have a very big and important production going on at the moment which requires constant long 12 hr rehearsals and lots of going back and forth between theaters and studios. This is a very important opportunity for my career and I really don't have the time to focus on anything else. It took many tired early mornings and exhausting late nights to realize that I am definitely not in the correct mindset to focus on this production and my fanfics + animatics at the same time. Not only that but also having to find the time in between to study for my exams which are also very important for my future.

I am so sorry that this had to be posted so suddenly but with all the work that I have going on I really can't handle juggling everything at the same time. Everything should be back on track around June maybe, unless the production that I have coming in July gets in the way. I might be posting some small things every now, no promises, but I will try my best to still have something small going on during this wait.

Thank you all for the support and I'll see you in June! Love you all!!
💕💕💕💕💕