Drunk and drowning (N)

POV Natasha

I get up, get undressed and put on my newest bikini. It's a white bikini with lace on the outside. Too much skin is showing to go out so I decide to put on a white dress which you need to close like a robe and is a bit see through but not too much. 

Tonight I'm taking the Bentley, the seats aren't leather so my legs will not stick to them when i get to sweaty. I use my GPS to enter the adres I've received from becky and there I go. It is a five minutes drive from where I live. I didn't expect that. I pull up at this massive mansion. I recognize the place from driving by to school. I didn't know this was a beach club. You couldn't tell from the outside. 

I get out, lock my door. No parking lads here. I sight for a minute and walk up to the huge door. I ring the bell and some dude opens the door. I've never seen him before. 

"Hi" 

"Hi, I'm here for the beach party" he steps aside and opens the door completely. A gigantic hallway is showing. I am used to big houses and rich people. I grew up in this kind of social class, but this was just another level of rich.

"Walk straight to the back, into the yard and follow the noise" I smile at him and take his directions. It didn't take long and wasn't that hard to follow. I enter the garden and take a look around searching for familiar faces. There they are! Becks spots me, raises her hand and waives.

The rest of the group is standing with here. After saying hi to everyone we start talking. The evening passes and it is getting late but I don't really want to go. I'm really having fun and am kind of glad Becks made me come. Not telling her tho, she will get cocky about it, I will never be able to say no again because she will hold this against me, for sure. At this point it is almost midnight and as i am about to leave a group of young adults enter the beach club.

It's Emma and William with some people I've never seen. Are they a couple? I stare at them, but they don't notice me. William, the guy next to him and the other girl are romping. Emma just stands there. Not really talking, nor dancing. She is still wearing the same clothes as she was in the club and at school this morning. Doesn't she own anything else? Becks caught me staring. I didn't tell her anything about school yet, so she doesn't know Emma is a student of mine. 

"Looking at William huh?" She asks. I shake my head 

"No" 

"I saw you staring" I give her a smile and get back to the group conversation. I can't help it, it's like she's magnetic. I feel an urge to take a glance at her once in a while.

She didn't see me yet, she isn't really showing any interest in the party at all. I wonder what's wrong. A teenager at a beach party, not drinking, not dancing, not really showing interest. I want to walk over and talk with her. Not only do I want to know what is wrong right now, but I still wonder where she got that ripped lip.

Some noise is raising and I hear a splash. Everybody turns their head to the pool. A girl fell in. It looks like she is too drunk to swim and the pool is too deep to stand at that side. Nobody moves. Everybody is in shock and just stands there, looking. It feels like hours are passing. I look over too Emma. She is only wearing a sports bra, blinking chains around her neck and women's boxers. All her clothes are piled up next to her. She pushes William to the side and dives into the pool. She brings the women up, turns her on her back and swims to the side where William and the other dude lift the woman out of the water. Emma pushes herself out, and gets to the girl. She starts CPR and the girl wakes up. She spits some water and moans in pain. Emma drops herself next to te girl and looks at William. 

"Take her inside" William gives a sign to some guys standing with him, they lift her up to bring her inside. Emma sits on the side of the pool while the guest are leaving or following the girl inside. My friends do the same. 

I follow them inside to check on the situation but when I look over I see Emma still sitting on the side of the pool. It is dark outside, the lights of the pool are reflecting on her body and face, showing some incredible abs. She is extremely athletic. I feel something going through my body while staring at her. She reaches out to her clothes, takes something out of her pocket and puts it in her mouth. I see her searching for a moment. Then she flips her black wet hair back and puts it up, a neck tattoo is showing. She lights whatever is in her mouth. Is she blowing pot? I've seen her smoking already, and to be honest the whole bad-boy-vibes suits her. But blowing? Really?