Hold me close

Maria's POV:

His lips presses firmly against mine, making mine tingle. the assault of his tongue was so sweet, and nothing like Andrew's. Andrew's kiss was bitter, and make my stomach churn. Marilyn stopped, breathing slightly heavy. "We-we can't be doing this..." His eyes showed a look of pain and longing. I brushed my hand over his cheek staring into his beautiful orbs. "Why?" I asked, but sadly I already knew the awaiting answer. "Your boyfriend... Maria I just can't take you away from him... It wouldn't be right of me..." I bit my lip a little. "I don't want him anyways." I told Marilyn, and it wasn't a lie.. "Then why the hell do you stay with the fucker?!" He yelled at me. "I.. I don't fucking know!! We've been together for three years!! He is all I know!!!" I yelled back. I felt slightly offended at his sudden anger. His expression was sorry. I didn't feel like fighting like this anymore so I just crashed my lips with his. "I don't want him anymore... I want you..." I said and pushed our lips together again. He hesitantly began kissing me like he once was. When I felt it was safe I climbed into his lap straddling him. He didn't protest this time. Instead he grinded his hips into mine making me let out a soft moan. He went for my vest, and pulled it off revealing my corset underneath. He trailed his index finger from my jawline to my breasts in one swift motion. He went to the center of the tight fabric, and untied the thin strings making it loosen up. I felt the difference of pressure on my rib cage. He slowly pulled off the cloth, and threw it to the side. He cupped my breasts in his palms, and squeezed to his liking. He lightly ran his finger tips over my nipples causing me to shutter under his touch. I played with the hem of his shirt. "Take it off if you like." he whispered to my in a husky tone. I pulled the V-neck over his head and tossed it to the floor next to my corset. I leaned in to kiss him making my bare skin touch his. I leaned back up and saw how beautiful his light skin really was. He was paper white, and I could see his blue veins through his pale skin. "You are so beautiful.." I say before I could think it over. He gave me a sweet smile. This was the man I wanted. Everything about him was just so inviting...

Marilyn's POV:

She was sitting in front of me completely shirtless. It felt so right, but I couldn't get rid of this pang of guilt in the back of my mind. I know she doesn't want him, so I should be happy right? I should feel right about this. She went for my pants, and then and there all my corrupt thought were forgotton. She unbuttoned them at a slow pace, and pulled them down. About half way I shimmied them off the rest of the way. I watched as she got up, and did the same to her own pants. When she finally got them she crawled back into my lap. My heart was pounding with excitement and anticipation. She tucked her fingers in the lining of my boxers. I bucked my hips slightly reassuring her it was okay. She slid her hand into my boxers and palmed me. I threw my head back, and groaned slightly. She began stroking me slowly, but gradually getting faster. I was panting by this point. I pushed her onto the couch on her back. I grinded into her harder this time. I dug my nails into her hips, and she cried out. She went for my boxers and slipped her hand into them again, she pulled me out exposing me. "D-do you have a condom?" She asked in a desperate tone. "Shit! The one time I forget!!" I seethed. "Well are you good at controlling yourself when you get close?" She asked me. I thought for a moment. "Actually yes, I believe I'm pretty good at it." She smirked at me, and wrapped her legs around my hips. "Then show me what you got.." With that I pushes myself into her, causing her to moan out. "M-Marilyn..." I slid in and out of her at a slow pace. my breathing uneven. "Faster... p-please.." she whined out desperately. I did as she liked, and went faster. I grabbed her hips, and pulled her up a little more. I was thrusting into her as hard as I could. "You're. So. Beautiful." I said with each thrust. "D-don't stop!! P-please!" She pleaded. I grunted trying to go faster if possible. I felt her tense up, and I knew she was climaxing. That alone tipped me over the edge as I rode out my high. When we were both done I collapsed on top of her, and we were both breathing heavily. She looked so worn out, and tired that I carried her to my bed, and laid her down. I picked up our clothes and put them on the night stand by our beds. I climbed into the bed with her, and draped my arm around her. she then whispered "Hold me close.." before drifting off to a peaceful sleep.