Death Debate

Marilyn's pov:

"Just go!!" I yelled. I heard Maria take a sharp breath and run. I can't love her... I just.. can't... My head is spinning, and I can't breath. Crouched to the floor clenching my burning chest isn't how I wanted this day to end.. It was just one time... I should have known I wasn't good enough for her. She's beautiful and I'm just a disgusting boy.. I'm not even a man. 'Kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself' the disruptive voices sang to me, and to be completely honest they didn't sound all that wrong. Ending a life that should have never been sounds more appealing than living to hurt the ones I need to keep me sane. I went to the kitchen and to a knife drawer. I grabbed the sharpest looking blade and traced the tip of it along my face. "I can do this" I whispered my hand gripping the handle and my arm shaking without control. I couldn't find the strength... I just didn't have it in me to do it... My eyes rolled in the back of my head and I tried to focus. My panting got harder and I just wanted all the pain gone. I have a show tonight. I promised all those people and they trust me. I can't just end myself.. can I?... I dropped the knife and fell to my knees and the tile floor. I saw a crimson drop fall from a small cut along my jaw line. I need to go get cleaned up...

Hey guys again I'm sorry for this late update and how short it is but I promise I will be updating much more. I hope you enjoyed this small chapter:3 ~Captain Kitty