Chapter six

A/N: sorry this chapter took so long to publish, I started school and haven't had time to write, or the energy, so it might be a bit boring but i'll try and make a schedule for myself so that i can write in peace even when going to school lol
I wrote this chapter in two "parts" and i didn't remember anymore what i planned to happen when i wrote the first part XD but go ahead and enjoy!

💋💋💋

Yesterday after work, Harper had a little talk session with Sienna. The talking ended with a kiss, and after dropping Sienna home, Portia told Harper that she had seen the two kissing. 

With Portia's encouragement, and a few beers, Harper had finally decided to text Sienna. It was now Saturday evening, about nine o'clock, so Sienna would probably still be awake. With a beer in their other hand, Harper took their phone from the living room table and started writing a message for Sienna.

From: Harper | To: Sienna

Hi. We need to talk… I'd really like it if we could talk. Clear things up, if you know what I mean. 
Maybe we could meet somewhere? Tomorrow maybe? 

Then Harper pressed send. They waited for a few minutes, not getting any answer yet so they put their phone down and continued watching Grey's Anatomy, as always. 

After the twenty minutes that was left of the episode, Harper heard a knock at their door. Surprised, they put their beer down on the table and walked up to the door. They opened it and there was Sienna, all dressed up with a full face of makeup. 

"Wow. You look really beautiful." Harper said as they stared at the woman. 

"Uh yeah um I was on a date…"

"Oh."

"But I got your text. So, that's why I'm here."

"Are you in a hurry? 'Cause it really looks like you're in the middle of a date."

"No, no, the date is over. I don't think I want to see him again. But, can I come in? So that we can talk?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry." Harper then moved aside from the door to let Sienna in. The woman took her heels off and then both of them walked to the living room.

"Have you been drinking?" Sienna asked when she immediately saw the beer bottles on the living room table.

"Oh um, only a couple beers." 

"Okay." 

The two sat down on the couch and Harper turned the tv off so they could fully focus on Sienna. 

"So umm… You kissed me again, yesterday." 

"Yeah… I, uh... I've sort of come to a realization of something about myself." 

Harper looked at Sienna's eyes, wondering what this could be about. Could it be that she actually did feel something towards Harper too? Or was it just wishful thinking for Harper?

"Can I say something first?" Harper asked before Sienna could continue. The woman nodded, so Harper took a deep breath before continuing, "I love you. I really do love you and I've loved you for some time now, but I never planned to tell you about it… But now, I can't think straight. I can't breathe right when you're around, I can't sleep… you're constantly in my head and I know you don't love me back but… I just, I really love you. You're so fucking beautiful you make my knees weak by just existing, my heartbeat's a mess when you're close to me. I just, I can't get my mind off of you and I'd give my other kidney to spend all of my time with you."