New People

This time I come to, and I have a blanket wrapped around me and I am cuddled up to the blue one on his lap my head in the crook of his neck and his hands running up and down my back seems like he is singing in some language I cannot understand. As I open my eyes I am in a bedroom on the lap of an alien/monster? But I feel more comfortable and safer here than I have in a long, long, long time. My eyes catch sight of the other 2.  This room is good size but with the three of them it seems a bit full but not caged in like. The hand on my back stops rubbing my back and pulls my head up to look in my eyes and I see protectiveness and also pride. And as my eyes set one each one, I get the same feeling. And the one across the room starts to speak "I am G'quan and that one is M'rang and K'rock." He looks at me with a questioning look like asking for my name. I try to speak again barely getting an audible response "Kathleen." My voice sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard and it hurts my hands going to my throat due to the pain; the first time in years I make noise and I had screamed in pain. I think they get my hint that it hurts. I get a big blue arm wrapped around me in a protective 'I will fix whatever is wrong with you manner.'  I look up into his eyes and see almost sympathy or something like it.

I have decided I will not take this shit of being caged or pushed around any longer. This has to stop I will need to be stronger I need to get away from these creatures if I need to play nice until my arm is healed and maybe I get my voice back I will. Evey time I run I get hurt because I have no idea where I am going. I will listen and learn. So, I sit there calmly and submissive like all of my captors have been asking or expecting of me. The one who's lap I am in is talking and I can understand most of it. About getting home and things will be sorted out then. I am trying to figure out where 'home' is for them. I am thinking this is not just a ship on the water but a spaceship or something but those are not real. I have been seeing windows but no sky, fresh air, birds singing and no other humans!

I hear my name being said then more about being home finally. Does that mean they are taking me home. Do they even know where I am from? Or do they mean they will be going home and if so, where does that leave me? I hope not with the idiots that run this ship. I am hungry, thirsty, not feeling well from head to toe and very freaking tired. I try to get off G'quan's lap as soon as I squirm a bit his hand tightens just enough to show I will need to be sneakier. They are talking about family which makes me miss mine, but I don't remember them much. I had parents, was married before, and had children all grown up. How long had it been since I was in that cage? Then M'rang says "Kath'een looks tired about to fall asleep." The other one K'rock looks at me with a soft smile saying, "Need to get her to bed." He looks me up and down and eyes resting on my legs licking his lips. I look down and realize my dress has ridden up that if it goes any higher you might see I am going commando.

K'rock's eyes are fixed on my legs. My question is do I want this kind of attention or not right now? The answer is I think I do almost, but I am tired and not sure I want to make this more complicated plus I am not sure how that would work with the size of his shoulders I am wondering if other parts are big. G'quan starts to stand I almost feel like I am about to fall and grab at him he starts to chuckle "I won't drop you little one trust me." Thing is I do but I don't want to.   Trusting others has led me to more pain than I have had in a long time. I have seen many different species or races. As he starts to carry me, I think what about these auctions they were talking about. Did they figure I was damaged goods and thus not worth selling or did they do the auction while I was asleep? How much am I worth? I hope it's enough that these aliens won't up and kill me or toss me if they find I am not worth it. They carry me far down a few hallways past many different aliens most of the females are glaring at me and there are males that are looking at me with envy and hunger and not the hungry like snickers bar. I snuggle a bit closer to the one carrying me, and I get a "mmmmhmm." Almost a purr like noise which is deep and makes me shiver.