Butterflies and Surprises

As I picked her up so she wouldn't be on her foot and carried her to the greenhouse and placed her down she looked around at all the butterflies and flowers and a full smile shown on her face. Butterflies were all around her landing on her. She seemed to be a peace. She turned to me with a smile that said she appreciated this, and it made her happy but no words. She leaned into me and for a moment I thought she was going to hug me, and I noticed a big blue/green butterfly on my arm and she was reaching her hand out to him, and he walked over to her hand and just sat there while she watched him. She leaned her hand over to a purple flower and he walked over to it and started to feed. As she looked up at me with a smile, she opened her mouth to say something and then looked startled and her smile grew bigger. Next thing I know she was climbing onto my lap.

"Don't move a muscle." She said straddling me. I would need to be an idiot to move. And then I felt a tickling sensation on my face. And heard a slight giggle from her. I could feel the heat from her rubbing against me and parts of me were waking up I hope not too much I want to enjoy this time for what it is. As her face is mere millimeters from my face all I can think about is how beautiful her eye color is no matter the eyes I have seen I have never seen blue like that. She is looking at the butterfly but at the same time her eyes are locking onto mine and she is a bit more relaxed. The butterfly flies away she looks sad for a second, but her eyes find mine again and the smile seems sweeter. Then I see her tongue sweep between her lips and her bottom lip is pulled into her mouth. I am about to lean in and try to kiss her when Kat shocks me as she leans in and presses her lips to mine.  It's a quick little kiss but its more than just that.

As her face looks around at the flowers and looks around more a bird flies over and lands on her lap.  She looks down to him and puts her finger down and that bird climbs onto her finger.  This is a special bird we have on this planet.  This bird has the ability to change its color from blues, greens, purples and even pinks.  Its a good size bird about a foot tall with long feathers and most interestingly has the ability to copy what is being said.  And a few have been taught to speak small phrases and even learn to think for themselves not just instincts.  A few that have been with sentient creatures even speak for themselves.  And this one is one of the very few like this.  As he sits on her hand, he looks at her and says "Hello, lady!"  She looks at him and smiles and says, "Hello to you.  Do you have a name?"  I answer, "No he doesn't."  The bird is looking at her and she pats him on the head saying he is a handsome bird.  He looks at her and says, "Goodbye lady."

Kat turns to me, and I feel her lips are pressing into mine it feels so damn good. It must for her too for I hear a small almost silent moan from her.  Her lips are moving against mine and I decide to copy her movements which must be right because she is pressing more against mine now and it feels amazing. Her hands go to behind my neck and pull me closer her core rubbing against me a bit more. My body is reacting in a way that would indicate excitedness to mate and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in doing that with her. My hands are on her back and gripping her hair at the base of her head. I hear more moaning and hands on my chest Kat is full on grinding on my dick, so I meet her movements with my own her head is leaning back as my mouth makes its way down the side of her neck to her collarbone and I hear a "Oh...Goddess..yesssss." Her eyes are closed, and her hands find the closure on my shirt and start to open it.

I feel hands on mine as my hands are being directed to under the hem of the shirt Kat is wearing. I am unsure if my hands should stay her at her midsection, so I rub the bare skin and the skin is soft and hot. I decide to let my hands travel up to see what reaction I get and another moan and a mutter of "More...please!" I feel my shirt is fully open and hands seem to be all over my chest and down. My hands make it to under her breasts. The females here have very small ones. This woman has ones that have their own piece of clothing to secure them. My hands brush the underneath of them, and a small whimper leaves her mouth. I let my hands go under the cloth protection and I feel the soft flesh and the moan from her lips say I am doing things right. Her hands move mine and my hands are placed directly on her breasts without the barrier, and I start to massage them, and the nipples are hard, and my fingers roll lover them and I pinch one which makes her hips gyrate against me more. My lower half is fully ready for mating and is twitching. I pull the shirt that's in my way almost fully off her.