♛┈⛧┈ 022

At the party,Nighttime

At the party,
Nighttime...

Second Person's POV

You hummed your favourite song whilst Rindou escorted you back to Haruchiyo. Coincidentally, Ran was already with the Bonten Number 2 executive. The two men shifted their gazes to you and Rindou.

"Thank you for escorting me, Rinnie. You are actually a good guy." You smiled gratefully at the younger Haitani. Rindou darted his eyes to somewhere else, not saying a word as response to you. The things he heard from you earlier were haunting his mind.

Because as cruel as Rindou could be, he himself didn't have the heart to murder his own best friend. How could a simple woman, looking obviously innocent with no concrete criminal record, committed such heinous crime?

To make it more suspicious, you weren't caught by authorities?

You chuckled heartily and nudged his side with your elbow. Annoyed, Rindou shot a warning glare at you. "Stop. I don't like being touched like that." He stepped away from you. You laughed at the long-haired man.

You just found yourself a perfect toy to entertain yourself.

Haruchiyo eyed you and Rindou up and down. He was wondering since when you got along with his mullet-haired best friend. Rindou literally showed a sign of protest against his relationship with you earlier.

"Oh, you both were with each other all the time?"

"Nah, we met by accident just now, Ran. Ain't no way I would be alone with her. Someone is gonna behead me if I did that."

Rindou told the truth to Ran while shuffling his gaze to Haruchiyo. As expected, the pinkette looked upset. He approached you then he hugged you protectively in his arms. He was emitting a very dangerous aura, threatening Rindou to not take another step closer to the love of his life-- you.

"Go find other bitches to fuck with. Leave my wife alone." Haruchiyo hissed at Rindou like an angry kitty. Rindou was irritated when Haruchiyo accused him wrongfully. "Asshole. I don't even want her pussy."

"Good." Haruchiyo nodded in satisfaction. He suddenly leaned closer to your ear. You could feel his warm breath fanning your ear. "Because this pussy belongs to me only.." You could practically hear the smirk in his voice which also made you snicker with amusement. He chuckled seductively into your ear and chastely kissed your earlobe.

"Pervert. We are in public." You reminded Haruchiyo of the current situation. He was still embracing you possessively. "I simply wanted to let them know that you are already taken." He reasoned.

"No need to let us know. You had told us beforehand. So cut off this cheesy cringey lovey dovey act." Rindou snarled in aggravation. He was crossing his arms under his chest. Ran shook his head, fed up with his own younger brother's attitude. He himself couldn't figure out why the younger Haitani was pissed off right now.