♛┈⛧┈ 045

After a while,Back to Bonten's HQ

After a while,
Back to Bonten's HQ...

Second Person's POV

' I ended up returning a bit late than I should be. I wonder if any of the executives is presented..' you thought as your hand shuffled the doorknob of a meeting room. You wanted to clean the meeting room and put away any important documents lying around. Some of the executives forgot to do so sometime.

The moment you opened the door, you heard men's voices talking to each other as if they were in trouble. You saw all executives were inside the meeting room, them facing their one and only boss. You looked at the men confusedly.

They indeed looked like they were in deep shits. They didn't seem to realize you were there-- so you stayed quiet to watch the commotion.

"Boss, what's wrong? Please tell us. We will do anything to meet your demand." Hajime asked politely. Everyone was in panic upon realizing Manjiro was in bad mood after returning from eating lunch at a restaurant. Takeomi was the one driving and he noticed this after they left the restaurant.

Manjiro was discontented. Complaining how the food he ate wasn't satisfying and lacked something. He had been in bad mood since then.

Manjiro lifted up his head and stared at his executives one by one, his darkness-hued eyes were filled with irritation.

"I want to eat omurice."

There was a loud silence in the meeting room.

' THAT'S IT??!' All executives mentally shook their head in defeat. They exhausted themselves worrying over nothing serious. The things Manjiro craved for could be easily obtained.

"I see. I will order some for you from your favourite restaurant-"

"No. I don't want take-out. I'm sick of it."

Kanji was in disbelief. Manjiro had always loved this particular omurice from his favourite restaurant. To think he would reject his favourite restaurant's meal with such cold-hearted manner...that possiblity never crossed his mind.

"I want a homemade omurice." Manjiro added again. Hearing this, Rindou and Ran stepped forward to save the day. "Homemade, you say?" Ran smiled confidently along with his younger brother. "Don't worry. We can prepare one for you right away." Rindou reassured convincingly.

But once again, the plan failed.

"I don't want your cooking." Manjiro sternly rejected their offer, his face written with aggravation. "Then I will make some for you, Boss—" Kakucho halted talking after receiving a glare from the white-haired Bonten president.

"I said I don't want any of you to fucking cook for me." Manjiro's voice was seething with anger. He looked at the Akashi brothers quietly. Takeomi hung his head low. He didn't have the courage to meet eyes with his deceased best friend's younger brother.