♛┈⛧┈ 031

On the way to Manjiro's house

Third Person's POV

Manjiro and Haruchiyo were riding Haruchiyo's car, with the Bonten vice president as the driver. The car ride was serene and quiet. The Bonten boss kept looking outside the window, minding his own business.

"...your woman... (Y/n) is her name, right?"

Haruchiyo was caught off guard by the sudden mention of his fiancee. He nodded his head, eyes focusing on the road. Manjiro turned his head facing his childhood friend.

"She is a good person. I like her."

This time, Haruchiyo couldn't stop himself from feeling anxious. He was wondering what Manjiro meant by that. Was it in romantic way? Or Manjiro was simply being nice which only happened once in a blue moon?

"By "like", you mean..." Haruchiyo paused there, letting Manjiro finish the sentence on his own. "I like the way she cared for me while I was ill. Remind me of my mother."

"She will make as a good PA, don't you think?" Manjiro added. Haruchiyo took a while to understand his question. He was recalling (Y/n)'s behavior and attitude.

(Y/n) indeed displayed the perfect traits and characteristics of a capable personal assistant. It was no surprise she could be one. Considering she worked as an office worker for years before.

"She looks reliable and capable...compare to our current personal assistant. That whore never stops pissing me off." Manjiro's voice darkened with distaste upon remembering the face of Bonten's curren personal assistant. Hajime was the one who recommended her.

Everything was good at first. She did her job professionally and never messed up even one task. But she had been whoring around with the executives a little too often. She got full of herself , thinking she could seduce any of the executives with her luscious body.

She was becoming a distraction to the executives-- except for Manjiro, Haruchiyo and Kakucho.

The Bonten PA even attempted to get into Manjiro's pants a few times-- which was the reason Manjiro was aggravated with her presence. He despised sexual physical relationship.

"Thanks to that bitch, those assholes are always distracted from doing their work properly. She is getting in our way very often now. They thought I didn't know how that bitch was giving head to one of them during our meeting? Fucking disgusting slutty whore." Manjiro's face clouded with extreme irritation. His fist was itching to punch the car front mirror.

Haruchiyo couldn't agree more with Manjiro. The female personal assistant started working with them more than a year ago. Even Haruchiyo became her victim of harassment. She kept inviting him to do the dirty deeds but of course, he rudely turned her down.

Because at that time, Haruchiyo's heart was already stolen by (Y/n).

"Shall I get rid of her?" Haruchiyo suggested in seriousness. Manjiro nodded full of agreement. "Preferably, I want you to assassinate her in front of all executives..as warning for them to not fool around too much while I'm presented."