End

It has been a year since I was together with Lorenzo. He always keeps me happy. In this year we have visited numerous countries. Like Dubai, Hawaii, South Korea, and other countries. He hasn't left his mafia job but he makes sure it doesn't get us in trouble and he takes even more care to not kill innocents. 

It was our 1 year anniversary and I had a surprise for him that surprised me first. 

So, I got ready since we are going out to dinner. 

I put on the white dress and do some glossy, natural makeup and straightening my hair

Lorenzo enters my room in another black suit. I have filled his wardrobe with other colours now but it takes some convincing to get him to wear it. 

Lorenzo walks towards me and gives me a peck on my lips. 

"You look as beautiful as usual." He says. 

"Thank you, and you don't look too bad yourself." I replied and we both smiled at each other. 

"Let's go" he said as we both walked to our car. 

He opened the door for me and helped me in and sat in the drivers seat. 

We finally get more privacy now, he drives the car not a driver. But we still have 2 cars with guards following us. I mean he said 2 but it was always seems like there's more. 

We enter the restaurant and it's fully empty like usual. He always books the whole restaurant every time he takes me to a restaurant that isn't his. 

We go to our table with an amazing view and he pulls the chair out for me and I thank him. He sits opposite me. 

I'm not sure when to tell him about my surprise. Maybe after we eat. I'm so confused when I should tell him. Lorenzo's voice snaps me out of thoughts. 

"What are you thinking about?" He asks curiously whilst moving his chair next to me. He never likes the distance. 

"You'll find out soon" I said with smile. 

"You're making me nervous" He says honestly. 

"Mr Mafia has that emotion?" I ask teasing him and he chuckles. 

He places a hand on my thigh and his touch sends shivers down me. He knows what he does when he touches me like this. He may act innocent but he knows what to do to make me feel right. 

"Who would have known that we would have ended up all happily married after the incident with your dad." He asked. 

After a pause he continued speaking. 

"I didn't at all. I didn't even know I was capable of feeling these things for someone. Ever since you've entered my life you've made me feeling emotions other than pain and anger. You really change me and I will be forever thankful. Phoenix, I say this from the bottom of my heart that I love you so much." 

Lorenzo's words had be shocked. I was so happy I didn't how to show it. 

"Lorenzo, you say I was there for you. But you were there for me too. From when my dad died to when I almost got raped to killing my dad's murderer. I may not have had a bad experience with parents like you, but you also made me feel things I have never even heard about. And, I love you too." I said.  

We shared a passionate kiss. We both pulled out after a while and I decided to tell him right now.

"I have something to tell you. I've been thinking about when to tell you but I can't decide. So I'll tell you now" I said. 

I go into my bag and get a piece of paper out and give it to him. 

He looks at me curiously and I tell him to open the letter. 

He starts reading.

"Wait? You're pregnant?" He asked completely lost. 

"I-" He opened his mouth but then closed it again. I could tell he didn't know what to say. 

He suddenly lifts me up and spins me around. With my hands around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist as he puts me down. 

"I love you so much Phoenix."

"I love you too Enzo." 

____________________________________________________________________________