Opening The First Door!

"Peerless has done well to last. But this is the Seventh Son of Ha. The Seventh Scion. Peerless can't possibly last that much longer, even if it is just swordplay. Not to mention that physically he is still too weak."

Odysseus shook his head and said, "Your Highness, it's not that simple. While Jingsung Ha is dominating, no abilities have been used. Jingsung Ha excels at fighting while employing multiple abilities; hence his pure swordplay has been lagging.

On the other hand, Peerless has better Unorthodox Sword play that is incredibly adaptive. He hasn't moved more than a few centimeters from his original spot. All his movements have been within a radius of a few meters. But he has a poor understanding of how to use his other abilities, especially his Higher Senses.

If Ha doesn't change up his attacks, Peerless will adapt. Observe, it's already starting."

Clang!

Clang!

Clang!

Clang!

Clang!

Clang!

Clang!

'Something is off.'

Jingsung Ha continued his barrage of swords but Will kept on blocking them. Not only that, but...

'The boy is adapting fast.'

Jingsung Ha could see the light in Wills eyes started to glow with. A zeal that hundred for battle. Yet at a same time, the boy's breathe had an odd chilly wind that showed cruel rationality.

'It's like he is a vicious best and calm machine in one.'

Will was starting to get the hang of things. He had intentionally limited his movements to force himself to his limits, but now his limits had been to a certain radius because he had a plan, and it started now.

"I have a rough idea of your movements. So let's get serious.'

As soon as Jingsung felt the World Energy around him become chaotic and Will's vicious smile, ha felt a cold chill down his spine.

....

"Wow"

"This is insane."

"To be able to open the first door below 100 isn't that shocking, but it should lead to this."

Wodin, Odysseus and the others were stunned by what they were seeing. For one simple reason, the roles of the fighters had changed.

Clang!

Clang!

Clang!

Clang!

Now it was Will who was 'suppressing' Jingsung with a barrage of swords with the latter not moving. Will intentionally restricted himself but Ha had no choice. He was not being given room to maneuver. Will was no longer just using his sword; he was now using his water as well!

Countless i.e. sheets were forming and being destroyed around the duo as Will used them to ping pong around his opponent. Will's footwork was nowhere near his opponent, but he had his own way of fighting. He was down playing swordsman.

Will had opened his First Door and the results were nearly instantaneous.

The 12 Doors were undoubtedly the most important meridians within one's body, particularly because one could only become an immortal once all 12 Doors opened. Before one started upon the path of cultivation their body would have a certain amount of Doors already opened. The number of opened Doors before cultivating determined one's talent. Will had six Doors open; thus, he was far above average in that regard.

Solitary Sword Sovereignजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें