The Immortal Realm

"There is no need for any explanations. I'm tired of your lazy brain. Use it for once or shut and and watch." Hercules picked up his weight and used his chin to direct Narcissus' attention to the battle.

Wodin and Odysseus also paid attention. Narcissus frowned but nevertheless did what his brother asked of him.

'The Raindrop Sword, can that boy survive it?'

....

On a large mountain in a separate dimension, far, far away there was a young man. He was seated on the edge of the cliff overlooking a sea of louds beneath him. The sea was beautiful shade of silvery grey that could capture and bedazzle the eye. A rainbow arc passed through the clouds, shining as if it was the halo of the stratosphere.

The young man's face could not be seen as he was wearing a Tengu mask and a straw hat. He was dressed casually in shorts, wooden slippers and open kimono. His exposed midsection rippled with muscles that seemed as if they could burst with power. He had two katanas on the ground next to him.

The blades were sheathed and seemed average, but they oozed a sharp yet formless intent that seeped into the environment. The youth had fair skin and tender hands that betrayed his expertise. This coupled by the youth's long blue hair and swords gave him quite the intimidating air.

The youth was simply gazing at the beautiful vision ahead of him in silence. He was thinking nothing, doing nothing and he had no intention of changing his actions.

"Thoughtless, desireless and fearless. That is quite the impressive state you have achieved my Lord."

With a flash, a silhouette of a man appeared next to the youth. This silhouette was dressed in a long black trench coat. He also had a mask of a Tengu but he was bald. Many scars from battle were visible on his big exposed head. He had a deep voice and dark brown skin that was approaching black. He wore leather gloves that had metal plates were his knuckles should be.

The bald man was completely ignored by the youth, but he was completely ignored by the latter. The bald mind did not mind however. He continued speaking as if nothing out of the ordinary had happen. It was clear that he expected to be ignored.

"I came to tell you that I found an interesting user in a branded dungeon. What interests me is how he became so strong despite being from a Lower World."

The youth was somewhat shaken by this words. His watery limpid eyes, which were visible through his mask, showed a light of curiosity that the bald man was familiar with.

"Haha, I knew that my Lord would take an interest in this. Indeed I found someone from the Lower Worlds who could inherit my legacy. I found him by accident too! I don't know his name yet because I was too excited ad came to tell you, but trust me when I say he has a bright future! The heavens are smiling at me hahaha!"

The bald man laughed as he held he crossed his arms on his large chest. He was over 7 feet and well-built with a large physique. If he claimed to be a child of Pangu or Ymir then many would nod their heads.

His deep mighty voice boomed throughout the heavenly mountain range. Many birds and creatures were spooked into flight. The ground shook slightly while his deep resounding breathes kicked up minor winds.

After a while the man calmed down and put his right hand on the back of his head, "But there is still a lot of work to do though. His foundation is incredibly weak. Thankfully he hasn't even reached level 100 so I can still work on him. I may be exaggerating when I say this, but if he survives the plans I have for him, I am sure he will at least be as strong as I am. That would be one more capable servant to serve you haha."

"I'm happy for you. I know finding good Hunters is hard, so you have my support." Said the youth after a while.

"Thank you my Lord, now if you don't mind telling your servant what I can do for you? Why have you summoned my Lord? Worry not and ask away! There is no mountain, no hell that will prevent this slave from completing-"

The Bald man was interrupted by the youth, "No need to ramble on, geez."

The bald man scratched his head in embarrassment and gestured for the youth to continue.

"I also came across something amusing, and the culprit, just like in your situation, is from a Lower World."

The Bald man raised a brow in surprise; unfortunately it was hidden by the mask. The masked youth did not need to be told how great of an effect his words had on his servant, because he knew the bald man all too well. The Bald man's countenance became serious as a myriad thought flooded his shiny head.

'Master has ridiculously high and unique standards! Someone from the Lower Worlds catching his attention? Should I say such a person is incredibly fortunate or doomed?'

"My Lord, what about this User caught your attention?"

The youth shifted his sight to the rainbow ahead of him, "To be honest, he had my attention the moment I met him."

The bald man tilted his head in confusion. The youth chuckled and said, "My Restricted Avatar for under level 100 was summoned by him, using the Atlas Columns."

Understanding finally dawned on the man, quickly followed by disbelief.

"Heh? My Lord, surely you jest. I can understand if a person summoned you through the Atlas Columns. Such tools are common throughout the Conquest System. But before level 100, from a Lower World, how much of a disgusting genius must this person be?"

The youth sighed and shook his head, "To be honest I am more stunned than you are. The boy is still in combat with my avatar. He has a powerful Soul and Sensory Perception. Intent, Truth and The Breath have been exhibited by him. He has copied my concept applications for the Dao of Water and made them his own. He is only level 99, but he treats concepts like there are toys, it's ridiculous. My Avatar was actually forced to Open all 7 doors."

....................................................

AN:

If you want updates on my...uh...updates, follow me on webnovel, royalroad, wattpad fb insta and twitter!

instagram @theonionjunktion (cool character designs and such there:)
Twitter @onionjunktion95

wattpad @theonionjunktion
webnovel @theonionjunktion
email:

Thank you for reading! Have some idea about my story? Comment it and let me know. Creation is hard, cheer me up!

-Onion