𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣' | 𝙏𝙒𝙊 ♡

♛ 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐞 ♛𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 , 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

♛ 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐞 ♛
𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 , 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

______________

Amir Daye. CEO of Daye Inc. That's me baby. I was born and raised in Chicago by my mother and father. My father is a business man and my mother is a designer. She designs wedding dresses and he is a chief financial officer for a huge tech company. He inspired me to start my own company and now I'm one of the biggest companies in the world. We have electric cars, phones. Desktops, laptops, TVS, pretty much everything. I usually spend my time working, if I'm not working, I'm at my club that I own in downtown Chicago. I've had a couple girlfriends, couple hookups, never anything serious. Growing up I was known as playboy mir. "Oh mir you a hoe" , "mir you be fuckin anything that walks and got a pussy" , nah I just be stressed.

*FUCK BITCHES GET MONEY FUCK BITCHEZ GET MONEY-*

I stopped my alarm and got out of my bed. I walked to my workout room and started my 5 AM workout. As I'm working out I also start taking calls from investors and highly important people in the tech industry. After finishing my workout, I hop in my shower and wash up, I then do skin care and get dressed in my black suit and tie. I get downstairs and my car is waiting to take me to the office. As I'm riding to work , I take more calls and ask my assistant to get my breakfast.

When I arrive at the building, I head up to level 20, to my office where my breakfast and coffee was waiting for me along with my assistant who always tries to flirt with me.

"Good morning Mr. Daye" she said seductively, "Did you sleep okay?"

"I slept fine caresha. I need you to drop off this paperwork to the post office to send to Elon." I said handing her a stack of papers and excusing her.

She is something else. She has a great body though.

I get to work and have some meetings. After about 3 meetings and 10 calls , I called in Caresha because aye, she got a good body . I told her get on the desk and I did my thing.

I know I know. "Mir you a hoe" stfu. I got needs🤷🏽‍♀️. After I sent her out, I cleaned up and told her to bring my lunch for after my 4th meeting with our social media team. Some time after the meeting I ate then started working on plans to put out a new TV.

At about 11:30 pm, I left my office and got in the black car waiting to take me home. I got home and dinner was waiting for me.

I have my chef make me dinner while I'm gone so that when I come home it's there and I can get straight to bed.

I ate my steak and mash potatoes while watching all American. Then I went over some designs for a new car we are launching this year.

I stayed up til about 12:45 then got ready for bed and finally got into bed in my cold room with my cold pillow and warm blanket.
                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~

While sleepin, I got in this dream. It was surreal . I was holding this little girls hand and then a woman's hand as we were walking in the park talking about ice cream.

I looked at the woman and saw this beautiful face and perfect body. She was the woman of my dreams.

Then in a flash came over memories like buying a house in the mfkin suburbs...why the fuck would I live in the suburbs. Then her being pregnant and us painting and decorating the nursery. Our wedding too. Then she came to visit me in my office.

We sat on my green couch and talked about wedding details and I told her how much my parents loved her.

This person looked like a goddess to me. Her beautiful brown eyes trapped mine. I couldn't look away. It was like no one else was there...well to be far this is a dream so technically there wasn't.

I walked her out to the car where my driver was waiting to take her home and said bye to her.

Then I spent the rest of my day happy and excited to go see my wife/girlfriend or whatever she is. Then, I went home and there she was on the couch, sleep.

I picked her up and carried her to bed , tucking her in and kissing her head.

Then I woke up.

                             ~~~~~~~~~~~
The clock read "5:28 AM"

I shot up and looked around . I was mad as fuck , she was thick asl.

What if she's real? Nahhh it was just a dream. Ain't no way anyone actually looks that good.

I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't. Every time I closed my eyes all I could see are her sparkling brown eyes and her perfect white teeth smilin' at me.

Her perfect lips softly touching mine and her scent. She smelt expensive. Like Prada or Versace.

Her voice was smooth and sexy. Every word coming out of her mouth just sounded so fuckin good.

I'd kill to kiss her again. That dream felt so real. It was almost like she was actually there. I mean I could feel her lips on mine , her hands on me, her body heat, her words were loud and clear.

And our kid, our kid was beautiful. She had my eyes and her nose. Her lips and my ears. She even had my attitude. She was the perfect mix of us as far as looks.

I know I sound crazy but I think I'm in love with somebody who doesn't know  exist and also doesn't even exist.

Wait. Maybe I saw her in like a commercial or maybe she was an actor for one of our promos. I don't know. You know what, I'm trippin it's just a dream . Lemme take my ass to bed...

It's just a dream.

HEYYYYYYY . Sooo here's Amir's intro/ narrative of that day aka Part 2.

Hope your enjoying the story so far and are loving our new characters

Vote for more chapters!!! 🤍