𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣' | 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 ♡

𝙇𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙞 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣

𝙇𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙞 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣

♛ 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙜𝙤 , 𝙄𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙞𝙨 ♛

__________

It's been a month. I keep having these dreams and yesterday I swear I saw an ad for "Daye Inc" but then I blinked and it went away. But besides that, my sister is doing great. she has friends and acing those tests at Cosmo school. The shop is doing better than ever, I got a social media person now! 

Walking into the restaurant with Cota, Sasha greets us with her son, StarJai. He's around the same age as Cota, older by like 5 months. I immediately noticed them lock eyes and I smile, shaking my head. Sasha and I sit at one table, Cota and Jai at another.

"Soooo what's going on?" Sasha says sitting her drink.

I told her about the dreams because they were getting a little too realistic.

"Still havin' the dreams. I mean at this point he has to be real like someone I saw at the store or maybe a commercial." I replied as she looks at me.

"That's crazy girl."

After we all ate lunch and talked, I took Cota home and headed to buy groceries. As I pulled up to the store, I got out with my purse and looked to my right, looking straight at a Daye Inc Ad for the new TV. I stayed there for an hour, people passing by me looking concerned. I snapped out of it and walked into the store, grabbing a basket. I walked around the store silent, still in shock. I got to checkout and paid for my things. I put the bags in my trunk and drove home.

I cooked pesto chicken sandwiches for dinner, then headed for my bathroom. I put on "Can You Stand The Rain" By New Edition. I filled up my bathtub and undressed myself. When it filled up with bubbles and warm water, I turned on the jets and got in.

I sat in the tub for an hour, thinking about the fact that this man could be real. Or maybe he is an imagination and I've gone completely out of my mind.

Draining the water, I got out and dried my body. Looking in the cabinet, I grab my lotion and deodorant. I apply them and put it back in its place. I walked to my closet and put on a red sleep set. I wash my face, clean my lashes then finally entered my bedroom. 

I stayed up most of the night, debating on if I should search for him. Did I want to know? What if he is real? what if he doesn't want me? what if he doesn't want to love me? What if I'm not his idea of beauty? It's funny how I care whether someone loves me or not when I don't know them. Or do I? Do I know him? Does the dreams qualify me to say "I know this man". 

After hours of this, I finally fell asleep.

- 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 -

I was walking into a cafe, it seemed familiar. I felt as if I'd been here before. Looking to my left, I realized he was next to me. Only this time, he looked confused too. Almost as if he was in a dream too. No, he's probably looking at me bc I look confused.

"Lolo, you okay?" He asked.

I smiled at the sound of his voice, feeling warm and fuzzy. He makes me feel like a big ass baby in these dreams. He treats me like a queen and let's not forget about the d- NEVERMIND YALL.

"Yea babe, I'm okay" 

"Is it the baby?" He said putting his hand on my stomach. 

That's when I looked down, seeing my cute pregnant belly. I could feel my baby kicking me, it felt like butterflies.

"The baby's kicking" I smiled at him and put his hand where she or he was kicking. The man smiled and kissed my lips softly, we laughed and finally got our drinks.

We drove home and sang our favorite songs, I'm guessing because we both knew all the lyrics.

- 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 -

My alarm clock awoke me from my dream like it does every day now. These dreams are starting to get more and more real.

He has to be real.

----------------------------------

ANYWAYSSS BUH BYE