𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣' | 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 ♡

♛ 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐞 ♛𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 , 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

♛ 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐞 ♛
𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 , 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

______________

Here I am walking hand in hand with Lorelai through the streets of our city, the sun warm on our faces and a sense of anticipation thrumming in the air.

As we stroll along, our laughter floats on the breeze, mingling with the chatter of passersby and the distant hum of traffic. Lorelai's hand feels warm and comforting in mine, her touch grounding me in the present moment as we embark on this journey together.

Suddenly, we come across a quaint little neighborhood nestled among the trees, its streets lined with charming houses and manicured lawns. Lorelai's eyes light up with excitement as she spots a "For Sale" sign in front of a particularly adorable cottage-style home, its white picket fence draped with climbing roses.

"Amir, look!" she exclaims, tugging on my hand and pointing excitedly at the house. "Isn't it perfect?"

I can't help but smile at her enthusiasm, my heart swelling with love for this woman who fills my life with so much joy. "It's beautiful, just like you," I reply, pressing a gentle kiss to her temple.

With a shared glance and a silent understanding, we make our way up the path to the front door, our anticipation building with each step. As we enter the house, we are greeted by a flood of warm sunlight streaming through the windows, illuminating the cozy interior with a soft golden glow.

Lorelai's eyes sparkle with delight as she takes in the spacious living room, its walls adorned with tasteful artwork and its plush furniture inviting us to sink into its embrace. I can already picture us curled up on the couch together, sharing lazy Sunday mornings and quiet evenings by the fire.

As we explore the rest of the house, we discover a cozy kitchen with gleaming stainless steel appliances, a bright and airy nursery filled with soft pastel colors and plush toys, and a serene master bedroom with a canopy bed draped in flowing curtains.

With each room we explore, Lorelai's excitement grows, her smile widening with each new discovery. And as we stand together in the backyard, the sun dipping below the horizon and casting a warm glow over the garden, I know that this is where we are meant to be – together, building a future filled with love and laughter.

As the dream fades and I drift back into consciousness, I hold onto the memory of that perfect day, hoping that soon it will become a reality. And as I open my eyes to the soft light of dawn filtering through the curtains, I feel a sense of heartache wash over me.

As I was going through my morning routine, my phone buzzed with an incoming call. Glancing at the screen, I saw Jaden's name flashing in bold letters. With a sense of unease settling in my chest, I swiped to answer.