Kamen Rider Cross-Z Bio

Name: Ryuji Baishou

Nationality: Japan

Alias: Kamen Rider Cross-Z, The Dragon Rider, The Dragon Fighter, The Burning Dragon, The Magma Dragon Warrior, The Partner of Build, Dumbass Big Oaf (By Saito), Musclehead Monkey (By Kamen Rider Rouge), Musclehead Moron (By Kamen Rider Grease), Baishou-San (By Utana), Ryuji-Kun (By Kasumi), Another Muscle Head (By Sento), My Successor (By Banjou), Bro (By Flash), Brute Oaf (By Ned), Buddy (By Peter), Idiot Dragon (By Villains), Blue Dragon Warrior (By Civilians)

Characters Type: Hero, Anti-Hero (Sometimes), Protagonist

Looks:

Age: 17

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Personality: Kind, Caring, Short-Temper, Idiot, Dumb, Hard-Working, Funny, Humor, Smart (Sometimes), Reckless (Sometimes), Brutal (Sometimes), Merciless (Sometimes)

Affiliation: Avengers, X-Men, Midtown High School, Love & Peace Café, Team Build

Occupation: High School Student, Boxing Fighter, Football Player, Kamen Rider, Superhero, Vigilante

Background: Ryuji Baishou is the next Kamen Rider Cross-Z and the successor of Banjou Ryuga. He is a huge fan of Kamen Rider and Marvel Comic. He loves watching Anime and training in the gym, he is a childhood friend of Seito Kirisu and Kasumi Ito. He went to the school and reunited with Kasumi and Seito. Seito open the Science club and Ryuji join the club but Seito told him a dumbass which annoyed Ryuji. He teases Seito for having a girlfriend named Utana and Seito annoyed him a bit... One day, Ryuji wants to confess his feelings to Kasumi and Seito understands as Ryuji confesses his love to Kasumi and they become a couple. They went on a date until they got sucked inside the portal and meet Banjou Ryuga and Geiz. Geiz explains to Ryuji that he chose to become Kamen Rider Cross-Z to stop Neo Faust and Ryuji accepts it, Ryuga gives him Nebula Gas to use Build Driver. Ryuji feels the pain before overcoming the pain. Ryuga gives Cross-Z Dragon as Ryuji's companion and Dragon Fullbottle but tells Ryuji "Don't let your girlfriend like what happened in my past!" and Ryuji understands. They send to world of Marvel and fight the Villain before reunite with Seito again.

Likes: His friend, Kasumi Ito, Working at Love and Peace Cafe, Training his body, Eating Ramen or Protein Food, Playing Football, Hanging out with Kasumi, Working with Marvel Heroes, Training with Luke Cage and Dragon Fist, Making jokes but it was funny

Dislikes: Saito Kirisu (Sometimes), Killbus, Evolto, Neo Faust, Marvel Villains, Rapist, Racism, Bully, Corruption, Being called a Musclehead, People who call him a dumbass, People who annoyed him

Equipments:

Build Driver