Kamen Rider Rouge Bio

Name: Sengoku Hamada

Nationality: Japan

Alias: Kamen Rider Rogue, Night Rouge, The Danger Crocodile Rider, The Purple Crocodile Warrior, The Asian John Wick, The Worst Fashion Designer, Beard-Man (By Kazuto), Ossan (By Ryuji), Worst Fashion Man (By Seito), Darling (By Yuzuriha), The Bat Man (By Peter), The Crocodile Man (By Miles), The Faust Bat (By Iron Man), The Danger Assassin (By Moon Knight), The Pencil Killer (By Ghost)

Characters Type: Villain (As Night Rouge), Anti-Villain, Hero (Sometimes), Anti-Hero, Protagonist

Looks:

Age: 35

Age: 35

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Personality: Kind, Caring, Calm, Serious, Loyal, Respect, Smart, Hard-working, Angry (Sometimes), Ruthless (Sometimes), Idiot (Sometimes), Arrogant (Sometimes)

Affiliation: Neo Faust (Forced), Avengers, Thunderbolt, Team Build, Love & Peace Café

Occupation: Boss, Leader, Supervillain (As Night Rouge), Fashion Designer, Superhero, Vigilante, Kamen Rider

Background: Sengoku Hamada is the next Kamen Rider Rogue and successor of Gentoku Himuro. He is the husband of Yuzuriha and has a dog pet named Jin. When he was in his younger day, he is a fan of Kamen Rider and Anime but he wanted to be a fashion designer like Gentoku. He meets Yuzuriha when he dates her first time, he notices she looks away and worries about what's happened to her, as he notices she has PTSD from her deceased sister when she lost her twin sister and went crazy. Sengoku stops her and calms her down, brings her to a therapist and she calms down as she gets over PTSD. They fall in love and got married before they have a dog pet. When Sengoku joined a company as a fashion designer, people didn't like his fashion because he made it worse. He was fired from the company and felt depressed as Yuzuriha cheered him. Until he checks the door and sees it is the Neo Faust soldier who kidnaps both of them and their pet. He was inside Nebula Gas pod as he survived and Killbus chose Sengoku as Night Rogue but Sengoku refused and Killbus threatened him by killing off his wife and his pet. He has no choice but to join Faust and defeat Kamen Rider Build.

Likes: His family and friends, Yuzuriha, Making fashion but it's worst, Wearing his clothes, Cooking food, Taking care of Yuzuriha and Jin, Working with Thunderbolt and Team Build, Riding his Motorbike, Giving advice to Peter

Dislikes: Green Goblin (Hateful), Killbus, Faust, Marvel Villains, Bully, Stalker, Racism, Racist, Corruption, Blackmail, People who hurt his wife and his dog pet, People who blackmail him, People who murder his dog pet, People who NTR his wife

Equipments:

Sclash Driver