Kamen Rider Grease Bio

Name: Kazuto Kawamura

Nationality: Japan

Alias: Kamen Rider Grease, The Robot Rider, The Idol Otaku, The Idol Simp, The Idiot Farmer, The Man With Heart of Steel, Kazuto-Kun (By Saori), Baka Zuto (By Saito), Baka Simp (By Ryuji), Potato Man (By Rogue), Another Idol Simp (By Sento), My Successor (By Kazumi), Idol Fan (By Iron Fist), Robot Man (By Luke Cage), Robot Fist (By Daredevil), Robot Bastard (By Bulleyes)

Characters Type: Anti-Hero, Hero (Sometimes), Protagonist

Looks:

Age: 21

Age: 21

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Personality: Kind, Caring, Idiot, Hard-working, Serious, Determined, Funny, Simp, Flirty, Reckless (Sometimes), Smart (Sometimes), Brutal (Sometimes), Merciless (Sometimes)

Affiliation: Avengers, The Defenders, Team Build, Love & Peace Café

Occupation: Farmer, Worker, Kamen Rider, Superhero, Vigilante

Background: Kazuto Kawamura is the next Kamen Rider Grease and successor of Kazumi Sawatari. He is a huge fan of Kamen Rider and Marvel but he is a huge fan of Idol, especially Miku Hatsune and Anime Idol. He is a farmer in the country, and he always serves food to his friends and family. Later he moves to the city and meets a girl named Saori Joumae, they both fall in love but Saori feels annoyed and blushes when Kazuto flirts with her. Kazuto discovered idols like Miku Hatsune and loved the idol show, he became a huge fan and simp for Idol much too jealous of Saori. Kazuto went to college and studied, he joined the Idol Fan Club. After the college study, Kazuto and Saori went back to their dorms then suddenly a portal grabbed them and brought them to the void. They meet Woz and Kazumi Sawatari, Kazumi tells Kazuto to become his successor and take place in Marvel. Kazuto agreed and put on Nebula Gas pod as he survived the gas. Kazumi give the Sclash Driver and Robot Jelly as Kazuto and Saori send to the world of Marvel and became a Defenders.

Likes:  His friends, Saori Joumae, Kamen Rider, Tokusatsu, Watching Idol Concerts, Listening to Idol Music, Fighting a powerful opponent, Defending the city and street, Working with Defenders and Team Build, Hugging Idol's Pillows, Cooking food for his friends

Dislikes: Kingpin (Hateful), Neo Faust, Smash, Metal Build (Hateful), Marvel Villains, Bully, Stalker, Rapist, Racism, Corruption, Abuser, People who NTR his girlfriend, People who insult his idol, People who hurt Saori and his friend, People who kill Hokuto Three Crows

Equipments:

Sclash Driver