《32》

Happy Reading!!!

Excuse My Mistakes!!!

Next morning Vaishnav got up with a happy face as his wife convinced his mother. Hurray!

Shashu came into the room with the thoughts of the precautions she need to give him.

He looked at her and anticipated the long list of precautions with a sulking face. He cleared his throat.

"So start chey!" He said with his boring tone and she chuckled.

(Come on, you can start.)

She gave him a long list of precautions start from not straining his arm to eating lunch at time and thanks to his memory if not he would definitely be murdered in her hands.

"So nenu cheppinavi anni repeat chey!" She said and he already expected that.

(So, repeat my instructions.)

He smirked and listed her long list.

"Slow driving, arm ki rest ivvali, no straining, not pressuring the wound on stomach, low pitch voice, sitting mostly yet a walk for every 90 minutes, not straining myself, and finally the lunch meal." He said and she gave him an Okay, you can go look.

He face palmed himself and they walked downstairs.

They completed their breakfast, and everyone engaged in their works, running for their things, glancing at the time every now and then.

Vaishnav was the first one to get out of the house earning a few looks from his mother which he didn't bother.

Shashi too left for the hospital and as usual expecting a long and hectic day.

She reached the hospital and as usual the Hitler was there with his cold face, she looked at Akash who is too unknown of the matter.

Veer called them to inform that, they don't have much work for today except for recording a file. Both were have a mental dance until he gave them the file.

Their dance collapsed looking at the size of the file but couldn't say anything in return. Taking the file from him both walked towards their team cabin.

And they didn't knew how time passed in recording the file.

•••

Vaishnav reached his office after long three weeks and everyone greeted him. Everyone respects him as he gives them the same, from a cleaning staff to the higher officials, he respects everyone so he receives the same except for a few nut cases.

Sahil too greeted Vaishnav with a sugar coating which made him doubt Sahil a percent more than before.

He was looking at the footage of the day when the minister party happened. He was keenly observing every moment not caring about the time and all.

He paused at the moment when the person was bought to the headquarters, his green eyes told him, his real identity but he wondered why he came here?
What made him come here?

Does he get to know about their place?

If yes? How and When?

How much does he know about this place?

And the main, who leaked about this place to him!

Traitors in his office itself?

He so wanted to pull his hair in frustration but his hair seemed more precious so he let it be.

He began doubting everyone but none is giving him any further chances to doubt them more.

Even Sahil too behaving cool and smooth with him and he knew then he's up to something. Sahil was a year senior to him and of course the best of his batch, but when Vaishnav beated him in his IQ and potentiality which irked Sahil more and he willingly requested to let Vaishnav in his team and then began the sweet torture for Vaishnav which he didn't care a damn.

After a whole damn three years, Sahil got no option to deny the command of his officials and let Vaishnav alone be a team leader.

Now it's again a choice for Vaishnav to either be in the CS or to go for IPS after his four years service which ends in few months.

If Vaishnav chooses to be in CS he would be given a high rank again and if he chooses the IPS, he would be given the DCP rank mostly and Sahil clearly didn't want both.

Vaishnav looked at Deepak who's standing with a box in his hands. And he knew what it is.

Vaishnav sighed and nodded. They ate the lunch talking and discussing about the next plans.

•••

Another two weeks passed in jiff with Vaishnav being indulged in the case details and Shashi continuously recording a file every day and the much amusing thing is that she's talking in phone a lot in this time as if she's planning anything, but always diverted the topic when he asked her.

Vaishnav too let it go as he didn't wanted to compel her more, he wanted her to tell it willingly.

Right now, he's at the hospital for the removal of his cast. Doctor looked at him again and agreed to remove his cast.

And after a long time, he is able to move his arm again but not so frequently. Damn bullet had to injure his muscle tissues.

On a pleasant Saturday evening, he got a message from his wife to meet her at the ABC resort the next day evening, he knew as it was his b'day Monday.

She and her crazy plans.

Everytime his b'day had a crazy theme decided by his cousins and siblings. So he knew once it's nothing new.

Sunday showed up much fast than he expected and she will be reaching at the venue itself from her mother's place which she visited for a night but concluded to stay more.

Reaching the venue Vaishnav was surprised as usual but his heart and mind were too bothering with the surrounding decor and he was expecting the incredible plans of his wife like again.

There was a note attached to the trunk of tree.

I see you reached till here, now follow the lights.
~ Your Rowdy

He smiled yet followed the lights and the set up made him shiver for a microsecond!

Is it all real? Or is he hallucinating?

He looked here and there when he heard some sharp foot steps, he looked at his wife who literally seemed like a goddess for him.

He felt giddy and was like he may faint any time. Clenching his fists to control and balancing his shooting pheromones, he looked at her who's looking at him with a full new emotions in her eyes which made him giddy.

•••

To be continued.

Green eyes again! Who is he? What's his rivalry with Vaishnav?

Sahil! Jealousy do makes people do blunders and errors. Hope Sahil doesn't do one. Not for Vaishnav but for himself if Vaishnav clears the truth. It ruins his life too.

Shashi's surprise? What is it and why Vaishnav was feeling all that? Any ideas?

Till then. Bye. Allah Hafiz.

•••