Update

A lot of you guys have been wondering about the sequel and I'm sorry for all the confusion. I did publish it and had a couple of chapters released but I started getting overwhelmed writing Atomic Bombs (the sequel) and The Four Brothers at the same time. I couldn't put as much effort as I wanted into Atomic Bombs or TFB so I decided to stop writing AB as it had less chapters out. I'm very much going to finish AB and will be publishing chapters, but I want to finish TFB first so that I can do right by you guys.

I am so so sorry for the the confusion. I didn't want to let anyone down and instead created a mess.

I posted an announcement but I'm not sure how many of you saw that so I figured I'd add it to this. Question for you guys: how many of you would buy an edited version of Bombshells off of Amazon? Either vote or comment if you would, please. If you wouldn't, would you please tell me? I'm not pressuring anyone to do anything, I swear, I just want to get a clear picture of where I would stand if I decided to publish.

Speaking of editing, I think it's time I go back and edit grammar mistakes and spelling errors and whatnot. There are a couple plot holes that are left that are bothering me so I'm going to fill those in too, but nothing substantial will change. I'll just mature Bombshells a little.