Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11 The dog man who makes use of the topic! ...

The leader recently assigned a job to Li Xianglan. It is already the end of November, and the accounts are due at the end of the year. At this time, it is necessary to sort out last year's general account and compare it with this year, so as to make a plan for next year.

Although at this time, the state-owned factory is producing according to the tasks assigned by the national planning center, and there is no such thing as profit or loss, but the people above still know whether the factory is developing well or not.

Moreover, there will be competition among similar factories. The factory is developing well, and the leaders have a bright face, and when they go out to make reports or report work, they can also overwhelm others. Moreover, when allocating various resources above, you will be given priority, and the most intuitive way is reflected in the number of recruits.

Li Xianglan has been rummaging through previous documents in the archives of the tax bureau every day recently, and the more she reads, the more confused she becomes.

"There is a ledger near the window. They didn't pay attention to the ventilation. The ledger was soaked in rain and the words were all blurred. The thing is that it is still the general ledger. I have to send it to the account because of the blurred pages. Count last year." Li Xianglan felt that she was dying.

Hearing Li Xianglan's complaints, Chu Yun followed her to popularize the difference between double-entry bookkeeping and journal account. Double-entry bookkeeping has a self-correcting system, and a transaction is recorded twice, which makes it easier to prevent errors and omissions.

Chu Yun smiled and said to her: "This is still one of the advantages. With double-entry bookkeeping, you have more accurate data, and you can make tables and graphs of various data, and compare them vertically with the tax status of previous years. Compared with last year and last month, it can also be compared with other counties, the data is clear at a glance, and it can also highlight the advantages of Jiangdong County."

Li Xianglan patted the table: "Why didn't I think of it, sister Chu Yun, you are so smart."

Chu Yun laughed: "Go back and study first, and then come to me if you don't understand."

Chu Yun knew before that in 1965, the country actually implemented double-entry bookkeeping. Due to various reasons, it was not popularized. Chu Yun said that she had been exposed to this when she was in college, and she was not afraid of people's investigation.

"It's a waste of your mind to be a teacher. I told the director, you should go to the tax bureau to work. You are still a college student. It is very easy to get into a government agency."

Chu Yun: "I'm a good teacher, so don't worry about me."

"Okay, thank you this time. When I finish my work, I will go back to the city and bring you something good then."

"Then I'll wait."

With Chu Yun's trick, Li Xianglan went back to the tax bureau to work hard. The leaders of the bureau saw her and praised Li Xianglan as a young man who did practical things.

After sending Li Xianglan away, the two children went out to play, and Wang Jianye was at work, so she closed the door and went to the space.

The Pu'er gold melon tribute tea I bought with Li Er was placed on the table in the living room, and there was a rice grinding machine in the backyard. In the countryside, almost every household has a household machine for husking rice, grinding wheat and corn into flour, and so on.