Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21: The Two Ugly Children Are Extremely Joyful and Sad...

The elementary school, junior high school, and high school in Jiangdong County are all on the same street, not far away. Chu Yun quickly ran to the elementary school with her second child in her arms. When she rushed in, she saw her eldest son hiding behind the teacher. The older man yelled at her son aggressively.

"It's unreasonable to call your parents out. You know how to beat people and make trouble at a young age. I think they should be sent to the farm for reform."

"You little rascal, a group of people are bullying my grandson, I can't stop talking to you."

"What about your parents, if you call them out, I won't believe them, there's no reason for them."

Zeng Hongling, the teacher who protected Wang Mu, persuaded: "Parent Xie Hongxing, don't get excited, you haven't understood the truth of the matter, it's not good for an adult to bully a child."

"Teacher Zeng, you need a bowl of water to be a teacher. My Xie Hongxing is also your student. How can you help this little rascal?"

With the support of his grandfather, Xie Hongxing also had to shiver: "That's right, Mr. Zeng is not a good teacher, I'm going to report you."

Zeng Hongling turned black, and didn't care about the faces of the grandpa and grandson: "The other students in the class saw that it was Xie Hongxing who robbed Wang Mu's things, and it was Xie Hongxing who beat him first."

The classmates who have a good relationship with Wang Mu and Wang Lin quickly supported their good friends: "Mr. Zeng is right, we have all seen it."

Xie Hongxing clenched his fists and stared at the group of little ones. A group of children were afraid and ran to hide behind the teacher.

Wang Mu's good friend Qian Xiaohu was timid, so scared he pulled Wang Mu's clothes and asked in a low voice, "When is Teacher Chu coming?"

Wang Mu: "Don't be afraid, my mother will be here soon."

Xie Hongxing's grandpa was fooling around: "I don't care, this little hooligan beat my grandson, and he has to pay my grandson money and even apologize."

Chu Yun put down the second child in her hand, and said sarcastically: "Losing money? Okay, I'm going to ask your family to lose money. The young ones don't learn well, and dare to take things from others, and the old ones are even less of a thing! Don't think your voice is so loud. You are justified. I think you have a brain, and you probably can't understand people's words. Let's call the police. I believe that the police will handle it impartially. After all, who should pay whom, we will listen to the police. Say."

Seeing Chu Yun, Wang Dawa trotted over. The usually courageous child's eyes turned red when she saw Chu Yun: "Mom, they bullied me."

Wang Erwa quickly took her brother's hand: "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, I called my mother."

Seeing Chu Yun coming, Zeng Hongling also breathed a sigh of relief: "Mr. Chu, how do you think this matter can be resolved?"

Chu Yun smiled at Zeng Hongling: "Thank you, Teacher Zeng, for protecting my child. I told you about it and called the police. I can't let go here. Please go and call someone."

"No, I'm not allowed! You are the mother of this little rascal, hurry up and make money, and even apologize to my grandson."

Chu Yun glanced coldly at the grandpa and grandson, and ignored the old man directly. She didn't need to waste her saliva with people who couldn't communicate.