Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91 Use money to clear the way!

On the first day of school, because the two children had a lot of luggage, Chu Yun and Wang Jianye drove a car alone to send the children to school to register.

Wang Lin ran fast, put the luggage on the fucking car first, and climbed into the co-pilot with the admission notice.

For the convenience of movement, Chu Yun is wearing a beige knee-length dress today, with a pair of flat sandals on her feet.

She opened the car door with her bag in hand, Wang Lin took the bag from her mother and held it in her arms.

After Chu Yun got in the car, she closed the door and drove away first, while Wang Jianye led Wang Mu behind and closed the door.

Wang Lin sat obediently in the co-pilot, rarely chatting.

Chu Yun took a moment to glance at him: "What's the matter? Are you not happy to start school?"

Wang Lin: "No, I'm thinking, my teacher and classmates know that my mother is Chu Yun, so there must be many people who show affection to me."

Wang Lin sighed artificially: "Being a celebrity is so stressful!"

Chu Yun laughed loudly: "You can do it, you. This is Shanghai, there are many rich and powerful people, and your mother can only be one of them. You are a student, don't take yourself too much. "

Wang Lin stomped his feet: "I hate it, let me imagine what it feels like to be a heartthrob."

Speaking of heartthrob, Chu Yun reminded him: "Let's say it first, you are not yet sixteen years old, you are not allowed to mess around, do you understand? Did your father tell you last night?"

Wang Lin's face turned red, he swayed for a long time, and replied in a low voice: "Got it!"

Last night, their father came to his room suddenly, and called his brother, and sat down as soon as he came in, as if he was going to have a long talk.

He thought he had something important to tell the two of them, but he didn't expect his father to come here to chat with them about men and women.

Although the two brothers Wang Mu and Wang Lin are smart and tall, they usually play with friends in the compound, not only boys, but also girls, and they basically don't talk about such exciting things. topic.

Last night, their father explained to them the things between men and women with a blank face. What he said was so boring that he yawned at the end.

However, it was one thing to hear his father say it, but his mother said it face to face. Although she said it very implicitly, Wang Lin still felt very shy.

It is not far to drive from their home to Fudan University, and it will be there soon.

It was still early when they arrived at the school, and the registration tables for each college had just been set up.

When the car drove to the gate, Chu Yun asked the guard: "Master, can the car go in?"

The guard lowered his head and glanced at the luggage piled up in the back seat of the car: "There are few people now, so go in and get out as soon as you finish dropping off the children!"

"Okay, thank you!"

Chu Yun and Wang Jianye drove the car into the school and parked not far from the registration area. Wang Mu and Wang Lin got out of the car with the notice and ran over to register.