Chapter 29

Author's pov...

*Knock* *Knock*

With two knocks, Shimrah entered the room while looking at the floor. The door automatically closed behind her as she moved forward. She couldn't bring herself to look up.

"Bahut der laga di aapne." Mustafa voice startled Shimrah as she finally looked up and saw him standing in front of his table. His hips rested at the edge of the table while his arms were folded near his chest. His coat was nowhere to be found as he stood there in a black shirt with his sleeves rolled up, and the upper 2 buttons of his shirt open, looking breathtakingly intimidating.

 His coat was nowhere to be found as he stood there in a black shirt with his sleeves rolled up, and the upper 2 buttons of his shirt open, looking breathtakingly intimidating

Shimrah lowered her eyes again and moved forward to keep the files beside him on the table. She turned around to leave but as usual Mustafa caught her wrist.

Shimrah's heartbeat accelerated when she felt him tug on her wrist. She finally turned around and looked at him. His eyes held many emotions, more than anyone can describe.

"Na koi Salaam. Na koi Dua. Kya hogaya hai, Shimrah?" Mustafa asked as if he didn't know what is happening with her right now.

"Assalamuilkum. Kaise hai aap?" Shimrah asked in a formal tone as she held her head up high and looked in Mustafa's eyes.

"Walaikumasalam. Aaj subha news milne ke baad to bahut khush hoon." Mustafa chuckled at her and replied. Shimrah knew exactly what news he was talking about.

"Bahut acchi baat hai. Hamesh khush rahiye. Mai chalti hon. Bye." Shimrah tried her best to get out of Mustafa's hold but it was impossible. She tried to free her hand from his grip for a few seconds but gave up when it didn't have any effect.

"Bhaag kyun rahi hai?" Mustafa raised his eyebrows at Shimrah and asked.

"Mai kahan bhaag rahi hon. Jabse to aapke saamne khadi hon." Shimrah's words made Mustafa laugh loudly as he pulled Shimrah a little closer and circled around her. Now she was trapped between the table and him as he held the edges of the table.

"Saniya Aunty ne hume call karke aapka jawaab boldiya." Mustafa finally brought up the topic which Shimrah was avoiding.

"Par mai aapke muh se sunna chahata hon." Mustafa said as his heart beat raised while Shimrah's cheeks turned red.

"Kya sunna chahate hai aap?" Shimrah asked even though she knew what he was asking her to say.

"Kya aap mujhse Nikah karne taiyaar hai?" Mustafa took a bold move and technically proposed her. Shimrah on the other hand was growing red with each passing second.

"Aise khamosh mat rahiye. Kuch toh boliye. Aap janti hai ki agar aapka jawaab na hoga to mai aapku force nahi karunga. Ye alag baat hai ki mai aapke peeche padh jaunga but still I need an answer from you." Mustafa said as he moved his hand from the table to Shimrah's waist. Holding it softly.