Chapter 30

Author's pov...

After 2 days...

"Bhaijaan. Aap kahan jaa rahe ho?" Shimrah asked Sameer as she got down from the car with her mother and sister in front of the Bakhtiyar mansion.

"Kaam se bahar jaa raha hon. Thoda late hoga aane mai." Sameer replied as Shimrah nodded not questioning any further. Sameer drove off while the ladies entered the house.

"Dulhan sahiba. Kaisi hai aap?" Shimrah asked as she entered the leaving room and saw Maheen sitting on the couch while watching something.

"Shimrah. Finally! I have been waiting for soo long." Maheen got off the couch and jumped on Shimrah, hugging her tightly. She later moved on to Shariya and Saniya giving them the same passionate hug.

"Aagaye aaplog." Mahmooda came from the kitchen and greeted them with a tight hug.

"Saniya, tum bhi yahan bacchon ke saath ruk jaana tha. Wapis kyun jaana chahti ho?" Mahmooda asked Saniya as everyone settled themselves on the couch.

"Baba, Mumma ke bina nahi reh sakte Aunty. Samjha kariye." Shariya replied instead of Saniya but received a smack from her mother.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai. Mujhe hamare ghar ke alawa kaheen neend nahi aati isliye mai yahan nahi ruksakti. Isliye to mai yahan aayi hon tumhare saath time spend karne." Saniya justified herself.

"Aunty, the house is looking very beautiful." Shimrah stated as she looked around the house. It was fully decorated for tomorrow's Haldi function. Mahmooda appreciated Shimrah's compliment.

"Aur Shimrah... Haan kardiya tumne mere Bhai ko." Maheen who was seated between Shimrah and Shariya teased Shimrah.

"Shut up." Shimrah who was annoyed from all the teasing said. Shariya and Sameer wouldn't let her live peacefully after she agreed for the marriage.

"Waise... I think we should send Shariya Didi back home since Jiju won't be able to resist himself from coming near her." Shimrah purposely said that loudly.

"Baat toh sahi ki Shimrah tumne." Mahmooda knew her sons very well.

"I will send the boys to Hassan's place. They can stay there and come here for the functions. In this way you girls can stay here and enjoy while the boys keep their hands to themselves." Mahmooda suggested.

Shimrah didn't want to stay with Mustafa knowing very well how he will behave. Even though she liked this side of him but she didn't want to do anything before marriage and she found this as an excuse to get the boys out of the house. She knew that her one sentence can make Mahmooda send her sons out of the house.

"By the way... Where is Masi and Mustafa Bhai?" Shariya asked Maheen when the elder ladies got into a conversation of their own.

"Mujhe nahi pata." Maheen replied shrugging her shoulders.

"Kya matlab nahi pata. Aap ghar par nahi rehti kya jo aapku nahi pata?" Shimrah sarcastically asked as Maheen just shrugged her shoulders.

"Masi Bhai ne Mustafa Bhai ko kheech kar bhar le gaye. When I asked them where they were going, they replied somewhere for work." Maheen said and Shariya nodded.

"Aisa kya kaam hai unhe. Bhaijaan ne bhi yahi bola tha phir woh chale gaye hume drop karke." Shimrah went into deep thoughts knowing that something is fishy.

"Tum teeno sach mai bewakoof ho!" Saniya said as she heard their conversation while Mahmooda laughed at them.

"Kya matlab?" Shariya asked them with raised eyebrows.