Part 10

Me, Lorenzo, Emily, Alessandra, and Elijah were all sitting in the living room.

I was properly bored. I had to go to work but Lorenzo told me to take the day off. He really is bossy.

I was sitting beside Lorenzo and the others were across from us. Not for long though.

Alessandra said she needed toilet and left. A while after she came back and sat next to Lorenzo.

She was very close.

Lorenzos parents left Into the kitchen to speak.

Lorenzon and Alessandra started speaking about something, well she was speaking to him. I couldn't be bothered paying attention. Was I supposed to?

Idk, I don't feel jealous. She's just embarrassing and desperate.

She started laughing hysterically, maybe I should have listened. She puts her hand on his thigh whilst laughing.

He noticed and looked at me.

Her hand slowly creeps up but then Lorenzo grabs me and puts me on his lap so  I was straddling him.

A light gasp left my lips.

Gosh he's so shameless.

I don't know what got into be but I looked Alessandra up and down and started kissing Lorenzo's neck.

His grip around my waist tightened. I heard a light groan from him snapping me out of whatever spell I was under.

I looked beside me to see Alessandra had already gone.

I turned to look at Lorenzo to see him have an amazed look on his face.

What did I just do?

I mean he did It to me too, but this is so embarrassing.

We were both lost for words, clearly amazed by my action.

We were lost in each others eyes when his parents entered suddenly.

I quickly got off him and sat next to him.

His dad cleared his throat and sat down.

"When will you all leave?" Lorenzo said rudely.

"Lorenzo" I said to him as a warning.

Why's he so rude to his parents, well dad.

He didn't even acknowledge me but his dad gave me a smile to let me know it was fine.

"We will leave after the party tomorrow." Elijah said and Lorenzo simply nodded.

"What party?" I asked. They really don't tell me anything.

"A small party for business partners who didn't attend the wedding." He said and I nodded. I'll have a go at him for not telling me later.

"Lorenzo, you should prepare for your honeymoon after." Lorenzo's dad, Elijah, said making my eyes widen. I quickly hid my surprise.

"Mhm, I'll see." Lorenzo said and got up to leave. I followed behind him into our room.

"We don't need to go on a honeymoon" I said and he turned to look at me.

"I think we should. I have a business meeting in Italy anyways, we can go there." He said. "Killing 2 birds with 1 stone" I mumbled under my breath but he heard since he chuckled.

"Not only for the meeting. I'm also curious what else you'll do, especially after what you just did in the living room. You aren't that boring after all." He said and I scoffed.

"I had the same reason you did."

"Really what was my reason for kissing your neck?" He asked walking towards me with a smirk.

"To annoy Alessandra." I said thinking I stated the obvious.

"Not really. It was because I wanted to feel you. I like your scent as well." He said making me blush.

Why does he have this affect on me?

"Do we still have the same reason?" He asked and I didn't know how to reply.

I ignored him and want into the bathroom. I heard him chuckle from behind me.