Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    In the past few days of filming, the director often saw Jiang Ding approaching Chen Yingli on his own initiative, speaking boldly and looking a little cautiously, as if he was coaxing her.

    But Chen Yingli was mostly indifferent, and only said a few words when she was annoyed by Jiang Ding.

    The director never expected that his assistant would be so ignorant of people's faces, he would not say what should be said, and would shake out all the things that should not be said. The man in front of him had a sloppy look suddenly turned sharp, he raised the corners of his mouth and smiled coldly: "I know now."

    Jiang Ding frantically called Chen Yingli on the way back to the hotel, and would call the second if he didn't answer. There was a cold chill in her eyes, and she insisted on calling until she picked up her phone.

    The driver of the car didn't dare to pant, held his breath, and tried his best not to make any sounds that would make Mr. Jiang notice him. The atmosphere in the car was really depressing, and the man in the back seat had a sullen face and cold eyes.

    Chen Yingli's mobile phone will be turned off when she sleeps. She drank some wine last night and woke up at noon. Her head was still a little heavy. She raised her hand and sniffed the smell on her body. There was a smell of alcohol.

    She hasn't been as happy as last night for a long time.

    Ji Yue drove her to the bridge by the river. I don't know where he found it. It was approaching the Tibetan New Year. A bonfire was set up by the river, and local young people were singing around the bonfire.

    Judging by the school uniforms they were wearing, most of them were still high school students.

    Some people stalk, some people set off fireworks.

    Chen Yingli looked at that scene somewhat melancholy, after all, to her, she just fell asleep, and her life fast forwarded from high school graduation to marriage crisis.

    Occasionally spying on those plots that she had forgotten in her dreams did not have much sense of reality.

    Can't empathize, stay out of it.

    She also longed for the lost four years of college and wanted to live like an innocent student.

    Chen Yingli barely woke up after taking a shower, drank half a glass of water before recovering from a half-dead hangover, slowly turned on the phone, and was startled by the incoming call reminder that popped up on the screen.

    The phone seemed to be stuck, and Jiang Ding made hundreds of calls to her.

    Why is Jiang Ding crazy again?

    Chen Yingli lived in a suite. When she walked to the living room outside the room, she was obviously startled when she saw the man lying on the sofa. She slowly remembered that she dragged Ji Yue into her room at three or four in the morning yesterday. .

    "..."

    Ji Yue is tall and has long legs, sleeping on the sofa looks a bit crowded, with knees bent and legs curled up, he looks a little dazed just after waking up, his black, soft and fluffy hair, with two hairs curled up, makes him look more easy-going and lazy some.

    The man was wearing a loose thin sweater, with a slender and white neck, blue blood vessels looming under the thin and fair skin, and a lazy look with sleepy eyes, which was very attractive.

    "Morning."

    Chen Yingli turned her eyes away, "Morning."

    Ji Yue walked towards her, a burst of clear fragrance came slowly, he stood in front of her and was half a head taller than her, his pupils were dark, and he looked at her with an expression Concentrate, "Does the headache hurt?"