Chapter 52

Chapter 52 Will He See Me Kissing You

    In fact, Jiang Ding didn't hear what she said clearly. It was only a few days since he saw her, but he felt that it had been a long time, and his mind was filled with the warm and sweet fragrance from her, which made him a little dizzy.

    Jiang Ding asked her without thinking: "What perfume do you use?"

    Chen Yingli looked at him with perverted eyes.

    Jiang Ding frowned, "You didn't have such a fragrance before, but today the fragrance is quite pleasant."

    Very fragrant, very soft, and very sweet.

    Chen Yingli silently moved away from him, she thought Jiang Ding was looking for trouble again, she didn't even wear perfume when she went out today, did he want to play hooligans!

    Oh, the purpose is not simple.

    Chen Yingli said unhappily: "Do you really want to know?"

    Jiang Ding's eyes were dark, and the white light of the chandelier reflected his eyes. His eyes were deep and dark, sticky and sticky. She stared at her with such eyes. Feeling uncomfortable, she said casually: "Maybe it's the smell of Ji Yue's shower gel."

    She used all the things in his bathroom last night.

    Facial cleanser, shower gel. Conditioner, toothpaste, when she used it, she didn't feel any special smell.

    The girl looked into the man's suddenly cold eyes without changing her face, as if she couldn't see the hostility rising in his eyes, she changed the channel and asked lazily: "Why do you like it so much? Then let me ask him what brand it is. What does it smell like?"

    She really sent it out of kindness.

    Jiang Ding sneered, and suddenly pinched her chin with his slender and skinny thumbs. The whole person exuded a sense of oppression. His black eyelashes trembled, and the eyelashes drooped lightly, covering his shadowy eyes. He was quite out of breath, He pinched her pointed chin viciously. The skin was delicate, soft and delicate, and the pinching feeling was very good. He said without any jokes: "Don't mention him in front of me."

    Chen Yingli's skin is very tender, pinch it twice It turned red.

    She knew that Jiang Ding was losing his nerve again. Does he have any violent tendencies? Can you stop pinching her face all the time!

    Chen Yingli frowned, her expression seemed disgusted, and she pushed him away fiercely, "You were the one who talked to me first, and you don't want to hear me mention him, so you don't need to take the initiative to find me."

    Jiang Ding was itchy by her teeth, He could only torment her by pinching her face without pain or itching, he gritted his teeth, "Did you sleep with Ji Yue?"

    Chen Yingli:? ? ?

    This bitch is saying something shameless.

    Jiang Ding saw that her expression was dull and did not speak for a long time, so he decided that she was guilty of a guilty conscience. He was stronger than her, so he made trouble on her face, pinching and kneading, looking at the girl's slightly parted lips, which were pink and white, Faintly about to move, he was engulfed by jealousy, and now he is like a mad dog in a fit, whispering in her ear with a hoarse voice: "Is he alive?"

    In just a few days, he became so close that Put on each other's shower gel.

    Even she and Ji Yue have already lived together.