Chapter 75

Chapter 75 says to set an auspicious date. ...

    The love affair was exposed so suddenly, Chen Yingli was a little caught off guard.

    But when she decided to fall in love with Ji Yue, she expected to make it public.

    It doesn't matter what she does, the main reason is that she is afraid of causing unnecessary trouble to Ji Yue. Ordinary people can't stand their every move being exposed under the lens of the media, and become a frequent visitor in the news headlines.

    The hot searches continued to ferment, but because no frontal photos of the two were photographed, the identity of the man was still unknown.

    However, it is not difficult to guess that the man is not an ordinary person based on the mansion they moved in and out of years ago.

    "The private houses in that area are either rich or expensive."

    "There are no photos inside, but the news that can be found on the Internet is priceless     .

    " Be

polite."

    "I can't accept that I'm going to jump off a building."

    "How can this be? I'm really heartbroken."

    "Don't be a middle-aged greasy man with a fat head and big ears."

    "Close your eyes upstairs I can't even say such a beast, what does that tall and thin back have to do with the fat head and big ears?"

    "The back is just a killer, let's see if you can brag, don't you have money to buy luxury houses and cars? Nouveau riche."

    The comments on the Internet are a mess, with good and bad words accounting for half.

    Chen Yingli is more concerned about Ji Yue's mental state now, her poor boyfriend won't be scared by the news, right?

    Ji Yue has always been very low-key in doing things, and he definitely doesn't like being talked about in a high-profile relationship.

    Chen Yingli called Ji Yue during her break time, but she was a little short of words when she got through, and scratched her hair in agitation, "Mr. Ji, don't read the news on the Internet." The

    other end of the phone was silent for a long time, as if Still haven't figured out how to respond to her words.

    Chen Yingli wishfully thought that he was disturbed by the overwhelming news, she said: "I will find a way to deal with it."

    Ji Yue pinched the phone and asked lightly: "What are you going to do with it?"

    What else can I do with it.

    Admit the relationship.

    Kneeling and begging netizens to stop digging into her amateur boyfriend.

    Chen Yingli was also worried, hesitated for a while, and asked cautiously: "You don't mind if I make it public."

    "It may be a little annoying recently, but it will be fine when the heat subsides."

    "Don't be afraid, I I can protect you."

    Ji Yue said: "I don't mind, it's my honor."

    Zhuang Xihai actually disagreed with the matter of making her relationship public, and felt that it was a pity that her career had just started to improve.

    Chen Yingli didn't think it was a pity, so at 6:00 in the evening when the news broke, she posted a very formal statement on her personal Weibo, admitting that the photo was of her and her boyfriend.