💕

Wedding.
It is like a festival of happiness and joy. Where two families meet to bond the two souls together for ages. Happiness is the only environment in wedding.
Just like here everyone was happiest it was Kabir Batra wedding.

The hottest billionaire was getting married. some were jealous, some were happy, some were sad.

But the saddest was the bride Naina Shikhawat

 No sadness is a small word to describe what she was feeling, she was numb

No sadness is a small word to describe what she was feeling, she was numb. Nope no one forced her into this marriage. She was willingly getting married. She was willingly sacrificing her happiness. For her parents.

Her family is a middle class family, her father Ranveer Shikhawat works 9 to 7 as a normal middle class man. His wife Chandani was always supportive, and his daughter ofcourse his only daughter Naina was his heart. He can't bear if Naina is hurt. But alas he is a middle class man with kidney problems. No guarantee how long will he live.

He got a proposal from his boss. He asked his daughters hand for his son Raghav . He can't deny so he told he will talk to Naina. And that's what he did he talked to Naina and she asked if they will be happy if she says yes. Ofcourse her parents answer was yes. She didn't knew who the groom was she just agreed. And about whom she liked, her blood boiled when his thoughts crossed her mind. All she knew was she was getting married to a rich guy named Raghav.

She requested her parents that she doesn't wants to meet him or even see him before the marriage. She knew if she saw whoever he will be. She won't be able to get married. Whatever happened years ago, her heart still beats for one person and that's not Raghav.

she will try to give her best in this marriage. She doesn't know how he is but she has prepared herself for everything.

Everyone except her family knew that Kabir is going to marry her not Raghav.

The wedding was grand. Indeed it needs to be grand it was the wedding of the most rich billionaire of the country.

Everything was prepared. The guest filled the wedding hall. The priest was waiting for the bride to enter, and the groom can't control his eagerness. She entered looking drop dead gorgeous in her attire but her face was covered by a thick veil.