❤️‍🔥

Fate.

Its cruel. It doesn't see anything before being merciless. Fate is merciless enough to take a mother from a child, a wife from a husband and parents from a little girl. Fate doesn't think of the pain they are gonna face.
They say time heal everything but does it? Time numbs everything. That's what he felt. Numb

Rudra Chauhan the most feared mafia boss. He has everything money, power, fame, family, a little angel but not a wife.

His wife Diya Chauhan became an angel after giving birth to an angel named SIYA. He doesn't know what to do. Whether he should be happy about his baby girls birth or sad about his dear wife death. He didn't even got the time to cry he was already handed his little girl whom he needed to look after.

Rudra and Diya's marriage was a contract marriage between the mafia families. But they both fell deeply. His wife was the best thing happened to him so was his baby girl. He lost his best friend, his wife, his light that day. And his daughter she lost her mother before she even knew Her. Rudra tried to fill all the gaps in her life but can the place of a mother be filled? Never.

He would drown himself in work. His parents took care of his little bundle of joy. The little girl craved for her dada.

The man who has always learnt killing was asked to take care of an innocent soul. It was tough. Very tough. Specially when she left him. He hasn't cried since that day. It's been one and a half year. His baby girl was also one and half years old. He has buried his emotions deep inside.

Things started to get more tough when Siya joined the play school. She would see the kids parents coming to pick them up. Whereas she was picked by her driver or her grandparents. The void in her little heart was getting big. Her grandmother Jaya Chauhan took her to an orphanage to play.

Siya was beyond happy she made friends there. Back in playschool kids don't play with her because according to them she doesn't have parents.  She argued back saying she has her dada. But they said they never saw her and she was lying. She didn't dared to tell this to her grandmother. What if she stopped coming to pick her up too.
The little girl has big thoughts.

Siya played with IRINA she was also the take carer of the orphanage. Such a sweetheart she was.

Irina lost both her parents in a very young age. Her little self has seen the cruel World. Where she was begging on her knees but no one paid attention to her. That was until Shikha the manager of the orphanage took her in. Shikha was a lovely lady. She was immediately smitten by Irina. The little girl was so beautiful.

Shikha loved all the childrens of her orphanage but with Irina she has a special attachment. That even after Irina completed her 18 years she insisted her to stay. Irina did stayed for sometimes but it was against the rule. Eventually she had to move out.

Irina got a job in a near by resturant and small place to live. She was happy that she lived near the orphanage. She loved kids more than anything. These innocent little souls, fate played a dirty game with them. She can do anything for them. She spent most of her time with the kids and rest of her time in the restaurant working. Shikha was like her mother.

Seeing them play so carefreely Jaya immediately knew what she was going to do next.
She made her way towards Irina who was now arranging food for the kids.

"Hey there what's your name little girl" she asked in a soft tone.

"I am Irina ma'am" she replied as she looked at the elderly woman.

"Such a beautiful name. Don't call me ma'am sweetheart" Jaya said.

"Ah okie" Irina said as she went back to work.