𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘦𝘯.

I hope all y'all voting as much as y'all be spamming me to update HMM BD 👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾💯💯💯💯💯

But i guess we back y'all wassup check in 🫡

Days had passed and it was Saturday, the weekend finally came and today was the day Zainab and Saleem we're gonna head to the mall to get each other gifts for "Family Day"

And as said before, Zay's friends Sianni and Nadiyah were both gonna tag along.

Currently, they were all in her room as Naddy was chilling on the bed while Sianni was fixing her hair, and Zainab was telling them the story of what happened a couple days prior.

"-Bitch so she said what? why you didn't call me when y'all was arguing???" Sianni asked looking at her through the mirror as she paused doing her edges.

"Girlaaa what was I supposed to tell the bitch please hold while I tag my friend in?" Zay replied, making Nadiyah laugh as she looked between the two.

"Yes the fuck."

"Here she go you know once she get started, she GET STARTED." Nadiyah joked, making zay nod in agreement.

Out of the trio Nadiyah was the sweet one, she didn't really like confrontation and tried to avoid it at all costs, but if she had to go there she would- BUT only if she had to.

Zainab was the nonchalant one of the group, more so laid back and reserved. Her attitude was blunt and not liked by many but again, the nonchalant in her couldn't seem to care. The only time she'd really show emotion was if it had to do with something or someone she cared about. But she never had a issue or shied away from confrontation when brought to her.

Sianni on the other hand, was a lot.

She had a big personality, just like she had a big attitude. She was very over protective over the people she loved and it didn't take much to get her to snap. She had a big family, having many brothers, sisters, cousins and being in such a big family she felt like she had to prove herself and have the big personality she had now to be seen and heard,

So it stuck with her.

Out of everyone, she was always that one family that was called if some shit went down.

Sianni couldn't count on her hands how many fights she'd been in growing up, it was just like once she disrespect her or someone she cared about then it was up from there.

So with learning that it wouldn't be hard to assume she was the "firecracker" of the group and Nadiyah tried to play "peacemaker"

Leaving Zainab as a mixture of both.

"No Naddy cause that's really anything and you know it is, what she even look like? You know her name?"

"No she was just like 'iM hIs GiRlfRiEnD Why you calling his phone' like girl cause I need to talk to him obviously??"