𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦.

Was gonna cut this into 2 but I don't feel like it 😪 just read at your own pace friends 💫😍🤘🏾🥹♥️💔♥️😌😪💕😄💫😍😪😪😌😁

Check in😙

𝗨𝗣𝗧𝗢𝗪𝗡 — 𝟩:𝟧𝟧𝗉𝗆

𝗨𝗣𝗧𝗢𝗪𝗡 — 𝟩:𝟧𝟧𝗉𝗆.

It was New Years Eve, and Zay was chilling in the house all by herself for the evening as Saleem wanted to head out and spend the night at his friend Yasir's house.

At first, Zay was a little hesitant to let Saleem stay the night over somewhere else out of fear that he could be lying to her about his whereabouts as he did in the past,

However she had to remember that trust came into play, and worked both ways. Also the wise words of her father made her remember that if she kept treating him like a kid he would continue to sneak around like one.

She decided to get him go, and made him promise to text her when he got there and every couple of hours to check in and tell her how he was doing.

It had only been about an hour or so since he left, and she'd seen Yasir in the background as well as spoke to him so she was content for now.

From what she could tell Yasir was a good friend to Saleem, he stayed out of the way and attended practices but Saleem didn't hang around him as often ever since he became cool with tone and Zaire.

Although she wish Saleem didn't hang with them at all, she knew what it felt like to be that age and think everyone has the same intentions as you.

All she could do was hope he would see it on his own eventually, rather sooner then later.

Without thinking too much on it to avoid a headache, Zainab was on FaceTime with her best friends Nadiyah and Sianni to keep her company.

Currently, Sianni was talking the girls ear off as she just told them how she backed out of a date last minute without telling her date she was canceling.

"So wait- why you decide not to go no more?"

"I wasn't feeling him no more, don't wanna be bothered."

"Girl- you was just screaming my man my man my man not even two days ago." Nadiyah sucked her teeth, while zay was looking at herself in the FaceTime camera.

"And now I don't know who that man is, he could be walking past me— I wouldn't know a thing."

"This bitch get on my nerves." Zay chuckled.