Chapter - 15

Who knew that the luck is in my favour &
I will not only get the chance
to gaze the moon
but also to hold
the moon in my embrace."

☆D.S Lover of Moon

_________________________________________

The pitter patter raindrops was falling down, making a soothing tune, playing with the strings of hearts. The weather was quite favourable and chill. She was sitting near the large glass window, doing something on her laptop when an email notification popped onto her screen.

"Mammaaaaaa!"

"Mammaaaaaaaa!"

She shouted in excitement. Ameera who was doing her homework, came to Shanzay leaving her notebooks on the small bed.

Coming Shanu!

"What happened? Did someone credited fifty hundred billion in your bank account." Ameera inquired, checking the laptop's screen.

"Seriously? Fifty hundred billion?? Do you know how many zeroes are there in 10 billion????" Shanzay asked with a chuckle and Ameera rolled her eyes at her elder sister.

"Yum fitters!" Ameera's mouth salivated seeing her mother entering in the room with the tray full of hot snacks. Keeping the tray on the table, Rumaisa sat on the chair. Ameera forwarded her hand to take some fritters when Shanzay hit her on the hand.

"Oouch! Appppi!!!" Ameera's eyes begin to get teary.

"Don't you know how many terrorists microorganisms are present on your hands, waiting to attack your immune system??? Wash your hands first then have as much as you wish." She got up from her seat to wash her hands and Ameera followed her to the washbasin. After the hand wash they trio were sitting on the comfy velvet rug, spread on the floor with a small coffee table in the centre. After reciting bismillah they all begin to enjoy the weather having snacks and chit chatting.

"Mamma I got the mail from Cambridge." She said having the fritters coated in the sour n spicy dip.

"You got the admission letter?" Rumaisa was feeding chicken soup to Ameera, as well as having snacks herself.

"I haven't checked yet."

"Why???"

"Mamma I was nervous, what if I didn't got selected?"

"Mamma you please check it." She requested to her mother, putting the infront of her mother. Wiping her hands with tissue paper, she opened the mailbox reciting Bismillah and Shanzay closed her eyes in fear. What if she didn't got selected???

"Shanzay open your eyes and see what your destiny wants to offer you."

"Mamma..." She opened her one eye to see the screen and it was enough to make her smile widely.

"Congratulations!" Ameera hugged her tightly.

"Alhamdulillah! But I think your dad will not allow you to go away for studies. He has contacted several medical colleges in Marathwada for your admission already." Rumaisa said with a faint smile on her lips.

"It would have better if the mail has came yesterday. Fariha phuppu departed for London yesterday only. Daddy would have let me go. Now how I will go to London?" Shanzay fake cried.

"Why my princess is crying?" Shahzaib questioned coming in the room.

"Daddyyyy!" Ameera jumped on him and he lifted her in his arms and sat on the small bed.