CHAPTER 3.3

16 years later

"General, An imperial edict came"

A man with dark blue hairs came and saluted the man.

The man just seem to have come out of shower. He was wearing white inner robe and was wiping his hairs with a towel. Man's black hairs ran to his back.

"Hmm, I'll be there in a bit"

Man said in his casually cold tone.

This man was Jing Yan the same boy who was once abused when he was young. Yet now he was one of the strongest generals in the history.

When he was 13, he hid his identity and joined army.

He started off as a mere soldier.

Now 9 years has passed and he has already reached the rank of a general.

Jing yan's attitude was quite casual with this edict.

Because he knew what the emperor was gonna say, since he had just won the war against Soum.

The emperor would probably reveal my identity. People respect me as general Ao, Ao as in brave, proud and never yielding. They love me and respect me.

(A/n:I don't know Chinese just google translation, thought it sounded cool so used it.)

In recent years people have lost all love and respect for the royal family, because of 1st and 3rd prince. They are total wastes.

From rape to murder they have done every thing. Yet the emperor, he doesn't even pay any attention to what the princes are doing

Jing yan had already changed his clothes, and his hair were also set in a crown.

He came outside and saw that the eunuch was standing there with edict. Eunuch bowed his head towards jing yan.

Jing yan nodded in response.

The people who were accompanying the Eunuch were surprised because most of the times Eunuch wouldn't act so respectful if they weren't in front of royal family.

Eunuch announced
"RECEIVE THE EDICT-"

Everyone got on their knees

Then he opened the edict and loudly spoke the contents of the edict

"General Ao, the second prince Jing yan of jing dynasty is brave, smart and loved by all. Second prince has received the love of people and seeing that second prince is the most worthy Candidate . Zhen has decided that second prince would be hereby pronounced as the crown prince. The ceremony will be held once 2nd prince returns from the war. Second prince is ordered to return as soon as he deals with the important matters related to this war. 1st prince and 3rd prince will also be given the tittle of Prince Qin and prince Shi respectively on the same day"

With that Eunuch closed the edict and respectfully said "2ND PRINCE PLEASE RECEIVE THE GRACE"

Everyone was surprised they never thought their general was actually a prince.

Jing yan was surprised too.

He never thought that the emperor would directly make him the heir to the throne.

He moved forward and received the edict.

He thanked the emperor for his grace while receiving the edict.