CHAPTER 3.13

By the time I came to the bridal chamber I was half drunk, I looked at the person covered in a red wedding attire who just married me

His blonde hairs were just like a sun totally in contrast with the red veil covering his face.

Veil covering Shin Zhou's face

The young man seeing me got up from the bed and made an official greeting.

I acknowledged his greetings and told him to stand up.

He stood up and looked at me.

His blue eyes were staring at me.

His head was adorned with a beautiful crown. The crown was complicated and it looked heavy too. If someone else wore it then it would probably give a sense of stuffiness. But on this young man the crown looked so beautiful. Not at all heavy or stuffy as one might have imagined.

The crown had blue gems embedded in it, which complimented his eye colour.

I moved forward and removed the veil from his face.

The veil was removed and then his face came in sight.

This face that had a sense of feminine beauty to it had a totally different kind of alienation.

It made one just stare at it for a very long time yet still not get tired.

His pale skin that had little makeup on looked like a fine and lustrous jewel.

If this kind of beauty appeared in front of people, then he might even start a war.

His lips that were pale pink.

His cheeks with a bit of rogue.

His body's natural odour.

His eyes that were blue and made one feel lost while looking at them. Those eyes that looked hesitant yet calm and strong.

Those eyes that could bewitch anyone. Those eyes that could even make an immortal heart flutter.

Jing yan couldn't even think of appropriate word to describe this beauty.

He had never seen anyone this beautiful.

But one thing that completed this beauty was a red mole under his eyes.

This red mole was bright red just like his dress.

This red mole was a symbol that he is a ger. It also represent the fertility of a ger.

The brighter it was more fertile the ger was.

Position of mole

A servant came forward and poured a glass of wine for both Jing yan and Shin zhou.

Jing yan and Shin zhou both drank this wine according to the ritual.

According, to the custom, we should spend our first night now.

But I wanted to know more about this person, with whom I'll be spending the rest of my life with.

But before that, I motioned the maids to remove this crown from Shin zhou's hair.

He also seemed uncomfortable with this crown on.

Maids carefully removed it and combed his hairs very carefully.

I just sat there and looked at them.

After removing the head piece maids bowed to me and asked permission to leave.

I allowed them to leave.

Shin zhou looked at me.

Now it was only both of us in the room.

Shin zhou looked nervous.

I was also nervous actually.

Truth is except of that one time when I was almost raped. I have never had any experience in this type of matter.

Well I think that before doing that I should talk to him for a bit.

I moved forward and helped Shin Zhou stand up.

Then I took him to the side.

There was sitting area there.

Both of us were seated in front of each other and a tea cup was right in front of us.

There was an awkward silence between us.

I didn't know what to talk about and Shin zhou didn't say a word.

Shin zhou finally broke this silence

"Your majesty, is something that matter"

"Zhen wants to get acquainted with his concubine first" I immediately replied as if this answer was in tip of my tongue.

After that the conversation went on normally. We talked a bit about Shin Zhou's travel from Yon to Jing dynasty. A bit about war it seemed to be quite peaceful to say the very least.

We talked for about an hour.

Then somehow atmosphere suddenly turned a bit ambitious.

I am a normal man with six desires.

I looked at Shin zhou, for some reason I don't have that natural repulsiveness that I feel toward the strangers.

Shin Zhou felt awfully familiar to me in some manners.

An then things progressed really naturally.

Shin zhou

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Pov: your author takes the first meeting very important and write a chapter of only consisting of their first meeting

Smut in the next chapter