Prolouge A Blanket Of Woe.

Dank dreadful darkness is upon the streets of Baltimore they street lamps if not locked properly, the light goes out, and the perfect time for night crawlers to appear.
From humble merchants selling flowers to fresh meat sellers, the best time to sell it is at the dead of night.

You often see women of all leisure from the finest silk gown to low life commers of society. There is also pretty work women who serve under house hold carefully. I observe everything and everyone around me.

However, the crow like observations are keen to how a person portrays them selfs.
In this world, we live in its politics, war, and misery. We are all desperate to turn a blind eye. However, humans can't resist gossip. Look at the tabloids today, and always fixated on who is rulling the country depending on situations humans have a choice to act now or later.

The human kind are pitiful they lack the propers to stabilised manner for example to properly equipped them self's with the necessary skills to create from this pitiful excuse which they call normality.

However, my world's a blatant and truthful it's my observation alongside my grammar, which have entirely snear you the reader to read.

Let me introduce my self my name is not easy to digest because I was called the macabre, the grotesque writer, if you will allow me to formally introduce myself.
My name is edgar allen, poe. I served in two years of military service, and I attained the rank of Sergeant Major for Artillery, the highest enlisted rank after getting injured. I left in hospital for a year after I was scouted by baltimore News papers, the editor and chief, and he asked me to come to work for him.

So after I recovered, I set out to work for him. i wrote many poems for that damn column. A few made it into the paper, and well, ever since then, everyone knew my name.

It was nice to be admired by all. I felt like they realised talent. However, sadly, I didn't know one of my stories would start the greatest murder case ever.

Even though you readers are going to have the most amazing journey, remember one thing by the end of it, you will feel the sorrow sadness and woe by yours truly Edgar Allen Poe.