humphries found me

I was in the local pub when constable humphries came with a letter of detective abberline.

Dear Mr poe

I need your help in Whitechapel. I sent constable humpries to find you.
We are urgently asking you to come help with a case. Both me and sherlock holmes got a letter off a killer. We need you to come back with humphries to Whitechapel. we need your expertise on the killer. we would like a character profile. Your trip here spares no expenses. God speed inspector abberline.

Humpries said Mr. poe. I have the tickets booked for the train. You need to pack your things up whatever you need to travel with. I will wait outside your residence. Edgar says humpries can I bring my bird.
I am afraid I have no one to  feed it.

Humpries said alright I will take your bird with us.
Edgar said thank you, so why can't sherlock holmes get in the mind of this madman?
Humphries sherlock can only profile the Killer's motives and deduct them.

There is no evidence apart from the poor person who, in many pieces, we can not profile them.

So that is why the police inspector abberline requests you since you are an artist you can profile them. You can also put the profile of the victim face in order.

Edgar, he did say all expenses paid well when I meet inspector abberline he can help me get a house in Whitechapel because I want to leave boltimore there nothing here but murderous Crimes and my house as been broken into many times I am sick to death of replacing my lost items and I am even more sick of reporting it to the police here they keep saying am a madman.

Which disgusts me how can they character reference me if they haven't met me.
Deep down, I just want a fresh start. I don't fancy my elbows covered in blood and swamped down with piles of corpses lined up.

I ran this mortuary for a while, but I never thought the mayor wanted me to run it permanently.
I am currently fed up with the arrangements. I don't get paid for it. My assistants have been murdered.

Humpries, I would like a change of scene replies Edgar.
Humpries said, "Let's go the we need to catch that train now.

Why not take a coach replies Edgar
Humpries replies that you be swamped by your fans of your novels, so we're going to be discreetly make our way to Whitechapel.