Finally made it to train station.

Wait here, sir, while I get the tickets.
Edgar waits on the tracks he sees a man in a blue suit talking to a police officer.
Edgar stands behind the divide wall.

Well, detective salis, we have a huge crime in white chapel since Mr Holmes is kept busy. we requested you go to Whitechapel and investigate this case. The police officer hands him an envelope. However, once we get on the train, I can not talk any further about this case. You will be on your own to figure it out.

Salis replies I won't be getting my suit dirty, and I won't be wearing a police uniform

However, I have my own art sneaking about.
After all, I did attend the same school as the great sherlock holmes. I have my own disguises.
My skills are not second rated to that amiture.
I don't have to waste laying about until a case comes to me.

There is one key difference between me and sherlock I wear whatever suits me. I ain't afraid to dabble to cross dressing.
There for when we get on that train, I am expecting my coffee light with biscuits and a copy of Whitechapel newspaper.

Also, I request a slice of red velvet cake with a rose on the top with side salad. I have to watch my carbs.
Also, deputy my train fair. I gather you're paying it.

Also, observation I saw a man wearing black clothing he had a hard face to read
You can't tell if he depressed or if he has been arrested if I haven't mistaken he as his own police officer escort.

Edgar pulls away from the wall and walks back to humphries he said can't talk here custable. we talk when where
In our carriage.

Humphries said, "Where here master poe?" This is our carriage compartments. Let's sit down.
Edgar sits on a comfy sofa he said the material is cotton, and the stuffing is cotton balls.
They spray the carriage compartments
To make them smell fresh.

Just as humphries was about to walk into the compartment of the train, salis bumps into him.

Salis replies sorry my bad, I didn't see you there.

i had my head my head in the clouds. I caught a glimpse of the man who looked like he was going to the funeral.
I realised who he was he the famous Edgar allen poe.

From a far away, he looked like a drifter who looked like he had been arrested. However, I doubt that he may call up to help with a case.

I dropped my newspaper in front of the police officer he bends down to pick it up, and humphries pass it back to him. Here you go.

Salis replies, "Thank you
I am rather clumsy at times. My apologies again.
Humphries notices the police officer with salis.
Hey hersal, long time no see.

Hersal replies, sorry, old friend. I can not chit chat, as you may see. I have my old friend. I also have my own young charge to escort. I can't tell you anything about him because I work for the private sector. Unfortunately, our paths may cross again, maybe.

Humphries says well since you're on the train to Whitechapel, I gather your business there when you're free from your young charge, we should meet up for a draft at the local and catch up.

Hersal replies we shall see my friend.

Salis and hersal enter their compartment waiting them is velvet cake and sweet coffee and salads.
Salis said ah now this is what you call room service it looks so nice.

Hersal says my boss requested you to investigate a serious murder case. The victim wrote your name in blood on a sheet of paper at the crime scene. however, by that look on your face, you know the victim.

Yes, I know who she is, replies salis.
Ughh what mess have you gotten yourself into this time.
I won't stop at anything to find out what happened to you.