I'm here💗

AZALEA BELOVA

We got up at almost 7:30 am. I took a shower first and decided to make pancakes. I'm a expert at cooking. When I was little I used to watch my mother cook all the time. Then Nela got out of the shower with the phone on her hands.

"Hey what's up?"

"Morning. I just got a text from Zeno saying that he and one of his friends are going to the beach and they invited us. Do you want to go?"

"Yeah sure sounds fun, it's not like we have something better to do." I let a small laugh. It was true. I was gonna suggest to stay in and watch movies.

"Okay then do you have a swimsuit ?"

"Er...yeah I think I do. Cmon then let's get dressed."

As soon as we got dressed we returned to the living room. I was wearing a pink swimsuit and Nela a black and white one.

 I was wearing a pink swimsuit and Nela a black and white one

"Damn girl you look hot

"Damn girl you look hot." Yeah I already told tou she is like my biggest supporter and boosts my mood everytime.

"Hahahha well look at yourself...just tell Zeno to keep it in his pants please." With that we both laughed. I took my car keys cuz we agreed to go with my car. A pink mercedes benz.

Yeah I know cliché for a girlbut what do I say. love pink and I love good cars. As soon as we got into the car I connected my phone with the Bluetooth and started playing Chase Atlantic's songs. We started singing "right here" louder then the music and didn't care if anyone could hear us.

After 20 minutes we arrived at the destination. I have never been here before. It's amazing. Zeno spotted and came toward us.

"Hey baby finally!" He kissed Nela on the lips and started twirling her in the air.

"Hello looks like you forgot about me ?" I said like I was making a sad face.

"Oh hi AZALEA, almost didn't see you there...wyd?" He replied ironically.